I have to sadly announce that it appears that I have developed lactose intolerance in the ripe age of 21...

I have to sadly announce that it appears that I have developed lactose intolerance in the ripe age of 21. I hereby renounce my yt card and declare myself PoC

Attached: 1636916689450.jpg (396x385, 23.43K)

You have not.

Now even milk is too spicy for wypipo lmao

kek

I got you bro
*poops into your butthole to give you my gut flora*

lmao

Attached: 1644971874842.jpg (597x328, 26.37K)

>Flag
Everyone considered you nonwhite already

Please don't derail the thread into making people call you non-white

Milks is shit. Dairy prosecutors are the only things that matter and most Lactose intolerant people can have those.

I miss drinking milk so much. I can still eat small ammounts of cheese and cream, but straight up milk is too spicy for me.

Imagine the smell

Brownoid cope

I stopped drinking milk in my teens, but when I started again, I noticed I handle it as much. I can still each cheese tho

Nigga I cant even eat yoghurt anymore without shitting my asshole out it's definitely over for me and it's a shame too because i really liked dairy products

Attached: 1634829737472.jpg (960x960, 54.54K)

I couldn't handle*

He's right. Pretty much all mammals stop drinking milk past infancy for a reason. When you can chew your own food and have a developed jaw, it's much better to eat food than it is to drink milk.

I was about 30 when it happened to me. I can still use other dairy products without problems but milk is too spicy for me now.

I, too, question my whiteness. Close call for me according to 23andme

Attached: questionablywhite.png (473x171, 12.29K)

They make pills for that and gene therapy

RIP. I hope this will never happen to me
t. eat 3kg of cheese avery week

Happened to me last year. I think my dogshit diet caused it. My dad is still tolerant and my mom became intolerant much later than me.

I can do milk just fine but any ice cream or cheese and it's like I got kicked in the stomach, then comes da squirts.

Agreed. A life without cheese is a life not worth living

How do you even develop something like that, doy you have drink too much milk or too little or is it genetic?

BLACKED genetics

Cows milk is shit and inn modern times we have to enrich it to give it any sort of nutritional value. Other milk from other animals are just outright better. the benefit of cow milk is the ease of turning it into things like cheese (Yum).

If you don't drink milk for a long time it can develop

intolerance is like spectrum. Technically we are all on it but the upper limit where one starts getting issues is unrealistically high for one person, while for others it's a more tangible number and others it's one sip anal drip.

I think it's mostly just genetic. At some point your body just stops producing the necessary enzymes to tolerate milk. For most people it happens right after infancy. Could be that not drinking milk for a while somehow causes it to happen too.