I just found out about tanning

I just found out about tanning
why do yts want to be us so much brownbros?

Attached: 1631241599530.png (1162x1012, 560.51K)

ever since i started working overnight and lost my tan, i get more attention from femoids.

A tan doesn't make a white person look brown. It makes a white person look tan. Same thing as when a white person does blackface. Facial features etc stay the same so they end up looking like a different colored white person rather than a different ethnicity if that makes sense

cope

insane cope

You just… Found out about tanning? Have you been living under a rock?

>brown doesn't reffers to colour but to facial incel terminology

ohnononno white chudbros, we got caught in our bullshit

Attached: 1639423263477.jpg (1467x2048, 260.56K)

>they try to be like us
>get orange

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

>A tan doesn't make a white person look brown. It makes a white person look tan. Same thing as when a white person does blackface. Facial features etc stay the same so they end up looking like a different colored white person rather than a different ethnicity if that makes sense

Attached: guiri_al_sol.jpg (277x320, 19.38K)

Oy vey
We're all the human race

cartels have been holding him as a sex slave. please by nice

you do know that white people aren't actually trying to get the same disgusting shit color tone as you, right?

LOOL.
no one wants to look like you.
white people don't tan to look like shitskins.
white people tan because since the late 90s it became trendy for upper class whites to have vacations in exotic places. this resulted in those upper class whites coming back from summer with a tan. the white plebes then associated having a tan with having money to travel around. that's how being tan became "sexy" for whites. it became a "status" thing. but just like with nearly everything, whenever the plebes start doing something they immediately turn it into shit. so now you have literal pumpkins walking around.

he doesn't.

>Browntugal

yt people don't tan, they just burn and end up looking like red bell pepper

Attached: 1644635185675.jpg (1447x1437, 181.08K)

they be like this sun too spicy

cope
wrong.
only anglos turn red.
germanics turn orange.
meds turn bronze (actual tan).
slavs I don't really know.

seethe

Attached: português.jpg (228x221, 6.88K)

>you do know that white people aren't actually trying to get the same disgusting shit color tone as you, right?

Attached: g_rmans.jpg (600x369, 41.36K)

People with naturally pale skin dont look brown at all. Cant really pin it but the color just looks slightly different. White people with an already sort of dark complexion look kind of dark though. I know one Icelandic guy who is like that and he used to mistaken for a foreigner because of it.

Yeah that guy is red but does he look Native American? No, hes a white guy with a sunburn

Its true. Do these people really look African to you? or do they look like white people with different color on? They look like white people with different color.

Same with brown. They want to look like Mediterranean, beach party look. Not necessarily like a mestizo look which white people will never have without actual plastic surgery (and even then not so sure about it)

Attached: GettyImages_459432586.0.jpg (1400x1400, 237.09K)

OK so exhibit A is "La Flor Más Bella del Ejido" a beauty pageant just for beautiful Mestizo girls (since yes, white privilege even exist in Mexico)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 284.08K)

I turn a salmon color when I tan, but don't burn very easily
t. nordic-anglo-teutonic mutt

Brown reffers to colour, you incels use it to say shitskin all the time like the pathetic losers you are

It has nothing to do with face, plus brown is not an ethnicity so your "its a facial structure" argument is retarded, keep coping

Attached: wypepo.jpg (998x642, 109.69K)

>browncel mexicuck making the hundredth anti-white seethe thread calling anyone else an incel
lmao kill yourself

Attached: 1641913176413.png (1580x1267, 766.26K)

And exhibit B is a woman addicted to tanning (she stopped after she almost got skin cancer). Do you see the difference? Do you REALLY think she fits in with exhibit A? No, she's a white woman with orangey-brownish skin. She looks nothing like an actual person with native bloodlines of Mexico which has naturally brown skin

Attached: 448D8E0F00000578-4900926-image-a-4_1506003280776.jpg (634x1697, 89.48K)

Cherrypicking cope, brown colour skin is shared by many ethnicities, some have caucasian features some don't, but both are brown in skin

Attached: 1645068421440.jpg (1728x2000, 286.83K)

Holy sexo

>you incels
I have sex every week and had sex more often before I had kids

>It has nothing to do with face
Looking like a certain race does have to do with face. Do the people in look like real Africans to you? Does look like an actual Mestizo with more than .01% Native bloodline? No.

they want to look black not brown

>Cherrypicking
? A white person is never going to magically turn themselves into an Asian, Native or Black person just by changing their skin tone. Show me a white girl with a tan who looks like she fits in with and I'll show you a white girl who is probably more native descended than you think

you dont own brown.
no one wants your asiatic features, flat nose ,5'0 tall height and bad smell

Attached: 1644826810223.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

>Antiwhite
Cope, you're the shiteating german that spergs out and only posts racist stuff, this isn't your board subhuman
>Kys
You first, shiteating cumskin faggot

Attached: Age_adjusted_US_suicide_rate_by_race_1981-2016.png (822x452, 89.89K)