You hold in your hands, the fate of western civilization

>You hold in your hands, the fate of western civilization

Wat do you do with it?

Attached: 1610022908927.png (736x675, 139.1K)

I crush it hhaha im so funny and edgy guys am i right hahaha

Like a Ska front man
DROP IT!!!

something something BLACKED

I reorganize all states and countries autistically according to my choice, banish trannies to mental asylums, put the British in charge of the east coast and make Oasis - Champagne Supernova the Global Anthem

>w*stern civilization
fuck that tranny shit. it belongs in the toilet of history

Holding hands is gay so I wouldnt do it

Crush that mongrel americanised "civilization" to dust so that EVROPA can flourish again.

Make like /ck/ and CRAM

Attached: 1638397543150.png (661x623, 92.25K)

Destroy it.
Let the emerging warlords duke it out. May the best ones form Empires.

unironically yes destroy it. the social/political order is morally bankrupt and self-hating. it doesn't deserve to own it.

finish what he started

Attached: 1614242216263.jpg (668x668, 52.58K)

A gay orgy

The destruction of EVROPA?

that too

anime waifus for everyone?

yeah why not

Attached: 1638433378595.gif (377x344, 3.77M)

Socka day blue

By becomeing the stronger best person i can, i can make a strong family, which will effect my local comunity, which will effect the erea, which will effect the enough good and strong ereas will effect the county, enough good strong countires, will effect Europe. This is bound to happen, hard times WILL create strong poeple, and so the cicle countinues

Attached: 1602066038701.jpg (1024x755, 152.17K)

White Nationalism. Kick out the global gov. Institute aparthide.

>You hold in your hands, the fate of western civilization

Become so paranoid about every thought and action I take that I end up devolving into endless consumption of information on the internet to avoid the guilt of making a civilization ending mistake...

...or I could just realize the entire fate of western civilization isn't on my shoulders and that I am free to make a contribution by living a fulfilling life.

Attached: 1636958015602.png (1056x936, 122.93K)

Emigrate to Taiwan

throw it away by importing third worlders for cheap labor so line go up

i eat it

have sex with all qt russian females

I hold in up in front me and kill all leftists and non-asian minorities with thunder shocks of white power generated by it