Live your myth in Greece

Live your myth in Greece.

Attached: 1636477038283.png (1908x2134, 3.25M)

that's only athens THOUGH

strange, the image looks grim, but my suffering sense is completely numb....
my conclusion is that suffering in Greece is impossible

That looks like a favela desu

every city/town looks like that

Attached: 51502180_101.jpg (1024x576, 153.3K)

Attached: 1-4.jpg (990x660, 331.54K)

The middle east begins from Greece.

inshallah my bangladeshi bro

i'm on my way

House size =/= quality of life. People in Southern Europe have loads of free time and the weather means they can enjoy being outdoors more often.

After I do my masters back in the UK next year I'm coming back here straight away.

but I don't like sun and warm weather in general, I am like an owl but with worse eyesight

That's nobody's fault pal, you can move somewhere colder

>THOUGH

Attached: thoughjak02.png (463x489, 74.71K)

fuck you man, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU. Your life is worthless, you are a fucking piece of shit, the only fucking goal you have in life is looking for "thoughs", WHY? because you can't get the DOUGH. The DOUGH. Do you get it??????? No DOUGH = looking for THOUGH
punkass

are those solar panel water tanks on the roof?
also, why all the satellite dishes? do Greeks really love Any Forums or something?

Live your Song of Roland in France.

Attached: marseille.jpg (885x500, 167.08K)

are you that guy who hates France?

No I'm not the schizo but parts of France are really dirty and ugly

Attached: 7300332100_a36b9803fa_c.jpg (800x522, 122.68K)

I wonder if it's a bot? The mexicunt never replies so it could be a bot, otherwise that's some serious dedication lol

Genuinely looks like a pile of rubble but when you're there it's pretty comfy. I lived in some bnb where I saw the weirdest fucking thing I ever did see; it was like a half-floor. Like imagine you had old european high ceiling apartments and your genius mind thought to cut one of them in two to create apartment floors for hobbits.
I didn't even believe it was for people until I happened to see a guy walk out of it one morning heading out.

Did you live in that apartment? How did you see it, was it a basement or something? We usually have relatively high ceilings even in our apartments, at least compared to Britain where I also lived for a bit. But yeah the city looks much, much worse from the air than it is when you're on the ground.