After the accession of Poland to the European Union...

>After the accession of Poland to the European Union, Poland and Germany became involved in a trade dispute over the name kabanos (due to a German claim to the traditional Polish recipe).[7] In 2011, when Polish manufacturers submitted scientific proofs of Kabanos' Polish origins, the EU registered Kabanosy staropolskie as a Traditional Speciality Guaranteed on request of Poland.[8] This status does not forbid manufacturers from other countries to produce and sell kabanos under that name, but demands that when using the name "Kabanosy staropolskie", it is made according to specified "time-honoured recipes".[9]

do you love kabanossi sausages in your cunt?

Attached: Kabernossi.jpg (800x450, 47.03K)

They're alright

Good stuff

lol, kabanossi in finland is pic related

Attached: kabanossi.jpg (1521x1011, 1.01M)

Same here unless you go out of your way to find the real thing. It's kind of sad.

always thought they were spanish lmao

I don't like kelbasa

that's chorizo

Never seen or heard of them.

funnily enough I used to think they were italian

Yes, I fucking love them. Too bad they have more calories than chocolate, they've turned me into a real fatass.

love em

You hungry, anons?

Attached: 20220113_114701.jpg (4000x3000, 2.42M)

Poland, I kneel ...

delicious, i eat them almost every day. the best kabanosy are made of veal, then go kabanosy made of chicken. i am not a big fan of pork kabanosy though

These are awful. People who unironically like these mashed potato tier meat links are fucked in the head.

Is that your smokehouse? good stuff user, looks tasty

of course it's best to buy them at a good butcher's but i sometimes also buy Tarczyński kabanosy. they are one of most popular in poland and they come in many flavours and kinds and shapes (thin or thicker). you can buy kabanosy with chili, onion, etc. and you can pick chicken, turkey, veal, pork or beef. they even have vegan ones

Attached: tarczynski-kabanos-exclusive-chilli-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 68.57K)

Thx, user. Yes, it's my smokehouse.
>pic related
are mild, but the one in previous pic are a bit spicy.

Attached: 20211223_093450.jpg (4000x3000, 2.56M)

don't tease me like that user, you really made me want to eat one right now. but it's still Friday so I can't

so its a smoked sausage? I think the whole of europe has some variation of that. what makes kabanosy special?

>The 'kabanosy' are made using first- and second-class A and B pork. Production begins with preliminary mincing of the meat and dry-curing for two days. Class I meat is then reduced to around 10 mm in size and the rest to 8 mm. This results in nice, large pieces of top-quality meat in cross-section. It is seasoned with pepper, nutmeg, caraway and sugar and then stuffed into thin sheep casings 20-22 mm in diameter. The finished bar is approximately 25 cm long and is cured (i.e. the meat must lie properly in the casing) at a temperature of up to 30 °C and then smoked and baked in hot smoke until a temperature of at least 70 °C is reached inside the 'kabanosy'. The final stage is cooling and drying at 14-18 °C for 3-5 days.
>Kabanosy should be made from meat from selected breeds of pig whose meat has a high intramuscular fat content. Kabanosy produced from appropriate raw materials and according to the correct procedure are very tender and when broken make a characteristic noise which experts term 'crackling'.