Are you going to be playing pic related(an international game) in your international country?

Are you going to be playing pic related(an international game) in your international country?
If so, how are you holding, international tarnisheds of the international imageboard of this international website?

Attached: elden-ring-key-art-logo.jpg (1400x700, 105.22K)

I am, but I'm probably not going to buy it until later this year. I still hadn't played Sekiro and I'm about halfway through it right now. Loving it so far.

Yeah

can i play as phoenicians

>I am, but I'm probably not going to buy it until later this year.
that's fine but you could be missing out on the release day co-op and invasions. DSIII on release was littered with summon signs right outside Vordt of the Boreal valley.
> I still hadn't played Sekiro and I'm about halfway through it right now.
based.

No I've played Dark Souls 10 years ago.

td, my friend worked on elden ring i didnt believe him at first until I looked at the credits kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-235104_YouTube.jpg (1479x720, 101.75K)

I will play it for sure as i do all the dark souls games on pc, but probably when i graduate and have money in a few months

Based
No, but you can play as an astrologer.
Same. Was a pain playing with GFWL.

I played Bloodborne in 2021 so I feel like I've had my fill of dodgerolling for a while

>FromSoftware
>GRRM
nah

I'd rather play a rogue-like or indie game
I'm done with AAA-games even if fromsoftware is one of the only decent companies left

I love From Software so much.

thats really amazing user, to just have friends like that, and have things happen like that, life is amazing

Noice. I've had friends who worked on Mafia III, RDR 2, Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 4 and some other games. One of them let slip some stuff about the next GTA like three years ago, it was like months after their studio got bought by R* and got turned into Rockstar India.
Just pirate the game

But this is Bloodborne in space.
sadge
Same desu

tell us about the next gta

wow you guys are so lucky :)

Ill do STR builds as I’ve always done dex/faith

I'm taking next Friday off to play it, I just hope my PC can run it.

>third person
crap

No sir I will not redeem the Elden Ring, please do the needful.

Of course I’m going to play the game of the decade.

Him and his team are technical artists and have nothing to do with the story, and most of it is probably outdated info by now but
>Planes will be more important than before
>Was asked to work on tropical vegetation
>His team was told to study south american cultural cues and aesthetics for further asset production
>Also, told me vehicles in the game might have actual working fuel bar or maybe just the planes
I posted more like three years ago about this on Any Forums as well. Remember another German user making a my dad works at nintendo joke.

More rumours came out later online about flying between the US and Brazil to carry out drug trades, dual protagonists with one being a woman, game set in Vice City etc etc so ig he wasn't lying.