If you want a trad wife apparently China is the best place to look

If you want a trad wife apparently China is the best place to look

Attached: turkey_can_haz_the_sex.gif (721x591, 108.37K)

>serbia and montenegro
how old is this?

If by Trad you mean 1950s. But that was not the norm in history.

turkey is the sluttiest country on the planet?

yes but Norway might be the one with the most STDs

it's already understood that white people are major whores, what is the explaination for turkey tho?

why would someone looking for a trad wife be a racemixer

bc Asian girls make the best tradwives

This graph confuses me. One would assume every married couple has had unprotected sex. The percentages should be way, way higher. India at 20%? No way.

Not all misogynists are racist, and not all racists are against "racemixing". (Tons of racist white guys love Asian women)

>trad wife
A Chinese trad wife will make your home life hell.

Doesnt matter if they are racist or “misogynists” or whatever, a traditional person doesnt go outside their race, unless maybe theyre from some mixed latam place maybe

How?

No way we are the most trad country in the EU

>a traditional person doesnt go outside their race
No true scotsman fallacy

lol retard

Attached: 1645135307600.jpg (1125x1493, 1.52M)

Because Chinese culture is supremely competitive and the women who come from that are generally pushy, capricious, and never satisfied. You could say the same for all women but because of the onus that Chinese culture puts on "getting ahead" she will put all of that pressure on you, and you will never live up to it.

You'd only get away with a "submissive" wife if she's stupid and/or has the face of a sewer rat.

Wtf is up with Greece? I expected them to be less trad than their neighbors but that’s ridiculous

Always makes me bad about myself to see average number of partners at numbers like 8. I've only been with two women, both long term relationships and one of them my current wife. It's not necessarily that I think it's important to have sex with X number of people, but I certainly never even had the opportunity to go to numbers that high, so it just makes me feel undesirable desu. First woman I was with went dead bedroom on me and cheated, current wife has a better sex drive and is faithful but I never feel like she's lusting after me.

>it just makes me feel undesirable
you are undesirable, thats why you're on Any Forums and not fucking cuties.
you need to get Any Forums

I'm skinny so it's hard for me to gain muscle. Pic rel is me

Attached: 625371.jpg (1280x720, 50.93K)

nigga it's just definitions...if it was a tradition then we would be hapa mutts by now. most white people or black people or whatever probably never even seent a chinese person in their life back in the day, let alone married and had kids with them, and vice versa. unless you are just talking on people larping as traditional

It's not my problem that there are no condoms that will fit my dick

you don't even look that bad/skinny. stop making excuses, eat big and lift big. You're gonna make it.

You're most likely not gonna listen, but you have potential and you're wasting it

there's demand from both local and foreign demand.
t.turk