I was surprised to find the Danes are among the fiercest haters of Russia. Why? Has Russia ever invaded Denmark...

I was surprised to find the Danes are among the fiercest haters of Russia. Why? Has Russia ever invaded Denmark? I don't even know anything about Denmark except for Hans Cristian Andersen, Lego and rødgrød med fløde.

Attached: Borowitz--Denmark.jpg (2560x1439, 880.91K)

You occupied Bornholm for a year or so
You can never be forgiven

Daneposting is notoriously bad

But we liberated it from the Germans.

most first world flags here are immigrants, dumbass

but you held onto it too long

I'm not talking about Any Forums, I mean irl.

Because of Prussia. Your crimes will never be forgotten.

Please explain.

nonsense, calm down on premoj efir Igor

Denmark is the least russophobic Nordic country by far, our politicians have a fetish with sucking off USA though in geopolitical matters

Nobody even thinks about Russia here irl

Attacked us in 1848 over the Slesvig, Hoæsten and Laugenborg duchies and lost. Attacked us again in 1864 and won. Lost ww1 and only returned north slesvig.

sometimes we would ally with Russia against Sweden kek
such was geopolitics

10 million russian soldiers died so you could be free

Attached: 703.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

Come again?

Russia sacrificed millions of its people and soldiers to fight the moustache man, meanwhile denmark surrendered after 6 hours, we should be grateful for our vodka bros

Faroes love russia.

We weren't really in trouble under ww2. 99% of jews managed to flee. Only a few resistance members was executed.
Most people were left alone.

apart from american influenced geopolitics, no scandinavian hates russia, russian people or russian culture

By the way, the wife of the Russian emperor Alexander III and the mother of the last Russian emperor Nicholas II was a Danish princess Dagmar.

Yeah but they made the pigs with the danish flags on them who were resisting for them

You’re not old enough to have done conscription, are you?

>Has Russia ever invaded Denmark?
Yes, you have.

relations with Germs was a mess because Danish king was also duke of Holstein which belonged to HRE

Then nationalism happened and Germany was led by that autistic Eastern colonial state

opinions on Germans were mixed, some ppl hated Germs with a passion. my boomer dad has friend whose dad blew up railway bridges and infrastructure in Denmark during the occupation

some Danes were more positive towards Germs b/c pan-Germanism ideas, and Germs considered us top of their racial hierarchy along with Norwegians&Swedes

Isn't Russia the reason why Norway was given to Sweden?