Your country

>your country
>are people still religoius in your country
Spain
Only boomers. Any young person thats into religion would be automatically considered a wierdo/fanatic

Attached: FL4f8jCXoAEGtpn.jpg (1280x720, 142.09K)

I wish i could turn back time

I know like one person who believes in Jebus. Also if you are publicly religious, people WILL think you are nuts, even other religious people.

theres' hardly such thing as religious here, that would be only monks or what not

others go to church once every year and never open any book

based czechs

No

No unfortunately

Attached: amerimutts.png (9069x3192, 2.58M)

How come Maine & Vermont are always better than the rest of the US?

They are much more religious in the United States I find

Only muslims. Makes polfags seeth lmao. I literally knew 2 christians in my year group who actually believed. Nobody normal believes in god. And I'm 30 so imagine how it is for zoomers, my cousin looked at me like "are you serious" when I asked her if she knew any christians. Makes me so happy lmao.

atheism on the rise here

>orthodox conservative country plus very islamic republics within
>hardly such thing as religious
[X] Doubt

New England is an excellent region of the US

It's only evangelicals and other autist groups. Believing in god means fuck all in regard to being committed to religious life. Even those who go to church on sunday live their rotten materialist life and invoke god when they want something.

Satanism*

>belief in God
>Romania 92%

lol i wish, people declare themselves Christian because they have a decorated tree on Christmas and they eat eggs on easter. but they only go to church for marriages and funerals

trips confirm

Imagine being a godcuck
LMAOing @ ur """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""life"""""""""""""""""""""""""""aAAAHhAHHhsahAhHHAAHAHAHaaAAAAAA

I don't see a problem with religion. Faith is a strong tool for your mental health.

I am but because I enjoy early schizo christian literature and got tricked in the process.

Agreed, religion is a great crutch for mentally ill people and criminals.

I don't really believe in all that for me what matters is actions above all. I agree with you, there are also a lot of religious people but they do bad things and in the end it is useless.

90% of ""religious"" people here don't even believe in God let alone the Bible/Quran. It's always some trad larp because they were raised that way and are afraid of a changing world.

At some point in most people's life they experience some bad mental torment and faith can help them get over it, I don't see a problem with this.

>I don't see a problem with this.
Neither do I. It has been shown that criminals who don't get rehabilitated by justice system will stop doing crime if they become religious. It is a great crutch for people with problems.

what are your thoughts on vladimir ghika?

Protestant evangelicals and mormon shit is not real

A girl I know turned into a Christian despite the fact that she used to be a whore and now models lmao.