What's stopping your country from playing chess except for china,indian,America...

What's stopping your country from playing chess except for china,indian,America,few European countries and former ussr countries all have mediocre GMs, why chess is not as popular as other games?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-18-16-27-34-10.jpg (1930x1055, 242.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_title_holders_in_Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By population india is utterly shit your big population is what helps you

India is dogshit at chess

who the fuck care about chess other than retarda who look like the american stereotype of nerd or geek

Chess is fucking gay nigga
>MUH QUEENS GAMBIT MUH FORK
STFU RETARD

The alpha in my university chess club is an arab

Finns are stupid

Attached: w2_Ye6_zaLoCOdmmDrjBWoOx3OzTsUcac4Gjhr4X19E.jpg (828x893, 88.81K)

>when you pull out the chinese femboystani horse cock slap move but your opponenet hit you back with the flying back flip indian guru shit spray checkmate

Attached: c84.jpg (800x450, 73.26K)

Why do midwits think that playing chess makes you look intelligent? It's a fucking game like any other where you just need to memorize as many openings and positions as you can to get a significant advantage and it has little to do with developing your intellectual skills. A lot of intelligent people play chess indeed but they didn't become intelligent thanks to chess, a lot of top GMs are of average IQ and didn't perform exceptionally well at school

Bitch we literally invented chess and viswanathan Anand has been champion. Dogshit my ass pragnanda 14 y/o indian kid literally beat world chess grandmaster with high ratings and draw the match with magnus carlsen. Keep coping. Chess became mainstream in india just few years ago but still we dominate you even after being third world shit hole.

Girls think smart people play chess and just casually playing on lichess for a few years and reaching 1700-1800 means I can easily beat any rando on the street and seem smart.

Calm down schizo.

what that 14 year old faggot see before he dies and sent directly the depth of hell
since all chessoid faggots are malnourished twigs

Attached: 581.jpg (785x757, 198.53K)

India is not bad at chess thou but seeing it's population it's should be in top 4 before Ukraine.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-18-16-44-42-52.jpg (1080x1087, 228.86K)

inventing something doesn't mean you're good at it. just look at England and football.

Why is Russia so good at chess? Or Slavs in general?

the point i want to make is chess is for faggot losers neckbearded nerds who either weight 40 kilograms bag of bones or 200 kg of fat and lard that learn two three moves about this game but never got the touch of a woman since their birth not even their mother breast fed them

Attached: 1643721285355.png (600x842, 141.96K)

they are spergy nerds who have much time to spend on a crappy game than solve their economy and society

Hmm, I didn't even know we would be so high, you don't ever hear about chess masters in spain or anything like that, it's always eastern europeans and asians

soviet pastime, since western degenerate television was banned

East Asians usually play Go. I'm surprised China has 48 chess grandmasters at all honestly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_title_holders_in_Go

We are not bad at chess we are second best but because of rising popularity of chess in china and cold war between usa and china in every sector soon china will replace us from second spot

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-18-16-51-54-12.jpg (1080x1735, 155.85K)

it was also because of cold war mentality usa and USSR wanted to beat each other in every sector including chess so during cold war no chang,pajeet or Europooreans could touch usa and USSR chess GM's because they were playing chess like their were at war with each other.

Not autistic enough