Tipping

Redpill me on tipping. Why does it happen?

Attached: 1564786029311.png (444x731, 355.34K)

Should've just replied with a fuck off

I want to go to the US and not tip anyone.
If they ask me to tip I'll go "Tipping Iöm fröm Svådön, I dön't knöw whät thät iös"

I'd have said 'how bout you try just paying them yourself idiot '

"Just the tip?"

They will often make a point of reminding you when they hear the accent. Ironically the people who do this are often the type to give the shittest service. It's a self defeating system when you are expected to reward mediocre or poor performance.

Based. Please do this.

I was almost attacked by waiters for not tipping enough in NYC. They followed me and started to shout how I should've tipped at least 15%.
Motherfuckers. Should've come back and take the tips but I was a scared 19 year old so I just ran away lol.

>went to america
>visited a local dollar general
>was about to make a payment
>reminded myself of having to tip in america
>old clerk lady said it was okay for me not to tip her since it was just a dollar shop
>got embarrassed and quietly walked away

Attached: 1643407465528.jpg (1009x886, 127.61K)

It happens because the based boss cant be fucked to pay his employees a living wage

Don't plan on visiting USA but could I just say tipping is white supremacy to confuse them?

Attached: c56 (1).png (280x307, 104.75K)

Yes, and if they complain you can complain to corporate that they were racist and they'll get fired. You can be fired for no reason here, if a customer ever complains about you, you're gone.

Are tips taxable in the US?

Yes, they still counted as income.

Kek based, if I ever go to usa for some reason I'll try my hand at this

Norwegians have little to no accent though so people won't believe you. Unless you mean you'll fake a Swedish accent.

It was kind of you to think of it, at least.

We definetly have an accent, the only people who don't are those who sit on discord and are super americanised or girls who fake a shitty bri'ish accent. (Atleast from my own observation) Also if I didn't have an accent then it would be even better since they'd think I was american and therefore have no excuse to not knowing

never happened

I've met a couple Norwegian immigrants and they all sounded like normal Americans. Maybe you just lose the accent much quicker. Swedes lose their accent over time too I've noticed.

Probably