How genetics works?

Hikaru Nakamura is half white- half japanese asian. He was born to white mother and japanese father but why does he look like brown chindian or japanese indian.

Attached: 5c8147c2-bd7f-11e8-863f-15ded6970bf6.21613c28.250x250o.6abb82a4fa80.jpg (250x250, 11.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SamShankland/status/1492573336806694913?cxt=HHwWgoCp2dbi17YpAAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was his mom white or "white"

What? Fuck I thought he was 100% JOMON

Some people are just ugly, don't know what to tell you

japs are brown retard they bleach and makeup like chinks

He is not ugly he is brown, he is genius. My second favourite after bobby "based fishcher and magnus carlsen. Also he has a white girlfriend as well.

Not all are brown they are faired skined just like north indians

Meant to reply

He isn't even japanese anymore he is American citizen east asia except for china is not interested in chess so much, only pajeets,ivans and Americans play chess mostly and have best grandmaster.

Him being half white is a surprise to me but I don't think he looks chindian at all, some Japanese people are just swarthier. You used to see a lot of olive skinned JOMON actors in Japanese media but it's fallen out of fashion in recent years. But if you watch street interviews of japanese people on youtube you do see some of them do look similar to him.

This guy is the most overrated chess player ever. Guy does nothing but stream and get donations, but since he's popular now people think he's some kind of genius. And as Sam Shankland subtly pointed out, he was probably cheating during the Grand Prix.

He doesn't look indian at all lol
do Indians think brown skin=indian?

i don't know user

Attached: 65697da278d04fd8fcab1cc5e6f2f5cd.jpg (395x594, 51.66K)

when did he say that?

he is American and not Japanese anymore/

>And as Sam Shankland subtly pointed out, he was probably cheating during the Grand Prix.
wait why? he's a great player why would he cheat nigga

>Even before the pandemic hit, Hikaru's play seemed really off for awhile. Factor in 2 years of inactivity, and it has been a very long time since I saw this version of him play classical chess. It's such a delight to see him on such great form.
twitter.com/SamShankland/status/1492573336806694913?cxt=HHwWgoCp2dbi17YpAAAA
Shankland is basically saying as politely as possible that there is something suspicious going on about Hikaru's play.

My neighbor looks like him lol
I thought it's just Jomon bloods

According to racial biology (true facts) there are three pure races, finns, japanese and people from sudan. Indians are just a mixture of finns and japanese, thrown together with some sudanese.

Indians are aryan-dravido race just like Europeans are Yamnaya+ old Europoorean hunter gatherers+ Neanderthals.

>he is American and not Japanese anymore/

there is no such thing as an American ethnic groups, it's just a colony

Right and Rome was a Trojan colony

Oy vey, i just found out his mother divorced his father few years later after he was born and married to a indian tamil man from Sri Lanka. Sunil weeramantry who was also chess gm and hikaru's teacher.

Hikaru with his stepfather. Essentially he loves him more than his japanese dad. Imagine your wife leaving you for Dravidian Fatman like him Asians are truly a incel race they make pajeets feel superior.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41.67K)

It's quite weird sometimes I just forget that Hiroshima Nagasaki is a hapa. Like he just looks like a regular jomonic Jap dude.

He reminds me of Apu. Do you have a picture of him when he was a kid?