So they're basically the same ethnic group, but with different religions, right...

So they're basically the same ethnic group, but with different religions, right? I believe the Serbo-Croatian people can be classified as follows:
-Bosnian = Muslim
-Croatian = Catholic Christian
-Serb = Orthodox Christian

Attached: Serbo-Croatians.png (764x552, 33.52K)

shut up fat

shut up angolan

shut up fat

shut up brazilian

shut up macaco

shut up fat

Why has Croatia stolen all of Bosnia's shoreline?

Fuck you

Shut up Ivan

They are from different tribes that created different medieval kingdoms which became different nations speaking different dialects.

they came from different tribes that split from the same one originally and kinda merged together a bit again culturally when they found themselves at the same place again. the south slavic dialect continuum was/is a thing

>So they're basically the same ethnic group
We were, not any more.
>but with different religions
Christianity (Orthodox) is not a religion.
>the Serbo-Croatian people can be classified as follows:
-Bosnian = Traitors
-Croatian = Traitors
-Serbian = Christian (Orthodox) tribe
ftfy

>Christianity (Orthodox) is not a religion.
What exactly is it then?
>-Bosnian = Traitors
>-Croatian = Traitors
lol

>What exactly is it then?
The way, the truth and the life.
>lol
It's sad not funny.

>The way, the truth and the life.
So in other words, it's the religion that you believe.
>It's sad not funny.
I bet if I asked them they would probably say the same about you. Balkan rivalries are pretty funny to watch from afar.

>So in other words, it's the religion that you believe.
No
>I bet if I asked them they would probably say the same about you.
Maybe but it won't be the truth
>Balkan rivalries are pretty funny to watch from afar.
Other people misery is not funny, it's tragic.

Bosnians are serbs

Bosniaks are muslim

They do that with everyone...

pretty funny how theyre one people divided because of what foreign power ruled them the hardest and it just stuck, how didnt they ever assimilate when they were yugoslavia even though thet were the same thing?
how do other countries not blow up like they do?

You're asking the wrong question. It is not a question of why Bosnia has no sea. The question is why Croatia has this shape and why it does not have a border on the river Drina. Answer: Turkish occupation.
With whom, perhaps with you hillbilly? Lol. It is not our fault that you are an Alpine people. You have enough, I would say even too many coasts considering you are hilly. You may regret that Trieste is not a Slovenian city today, but we are not to blame for that.

You're wrong. Religion or foreign rule is not the key to division. Croats and Serbs were two separate peoples before settling in present-day Croatia and Serbia. Google white Croatia and white Serbia. Muslims were born as a result of the Turkish occupation, they are Croats and Serbs who converted to Islam because of lower taxes, so that the Turks do not steal their children and take them to the janissaries, etc.

>Balkan rivalries are pretty funny to watch from afar.
Yeah it is, r-right?
>Turks do not steal their children
>steal
lel

Attached: 1568143081972.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

croatian and serbian became a same language in 19th century, because of the spring of nations n shiet, basically the croatians and serbs wanted to create a common south slav identity, the only issue was that serbian and croatian in the beginning of 19th century were much different compared to each other, you could even say they were different languages, but then a guy named Ljudevit Gay and a Serb Vuk Karadžić agreed to create a standardized language based on some bosnian dialect, the funniest thing was that the Serbs of Serbia couldn't understand that language. Look it up.

Anyway that's why we all speak the same language, because of standardization of language in the 19th century. Like German, Italian etc. If Croatians did a standardization on their own without the Serb, then maybe we wouldn't have had so much conflict here because Serbs wouldn't be calling us Catholic Serbs and vice versa, since we would actually speak different languages.

Also that Ljudevit Gay guy, he was an ethnic German and was LARPing that he's a Croat, pretty funny, also he was a retard because the Serb guy played him like a fiddle.

I mean unifying Serbs and Croats into a same ethnic group almost worked, but the autism and chimpouting prevailed in the end.