God why does spanish sound and look so fucking boring?

God why does spanish sound and look so fucking boring?
Ñ instead of nh or gn? Complete lack of nasal vowels? Phonologically-consistent orthography?
Portuguese is infinitely better, simple as.

Attached: 1645136876974.jpg (2048x1478, 492.6K)

>Phonologically-consistent orthography?
Wait nevermind I forgot about stuff like syllable-initially, , , etc
The orthography is still just way less interesting than portuguese, though. Do weak vowels even exist?

>sound and look so fucking boring?
literary every non indo-aryan language

You forgot the ch and the accents are a pain in the ass. Also r or rr. Also conjugation is as dificult as french

Maybe it's just the way mexicans say it (some say spaniard spanish actually sounds nice), but it sounds like fucking ASS the way latin americans speak it

It's so disgusting hearing that.

Same with chinese, arabic, and hindi/urdu. Such fucking disgusting, awful sounding languages. I can't stand hearing that shit.

Almost all non-European languages sound so disgusting and ugly now that I think about it. I can tolerate most European languages. Japanese sounds alright too but I can't think of anything else.

Attached: chrome_nDZuLzQ9iy.png (754x666, 417.69K)

At least Mexican Spanish is somewhat interesting
They have a really weird affricate for that comes from nahuatl
I'd say euro spanish sounds more pretty but I don't really care it bores me
>You forgot the ch
I hoped what I forgot would be included in the etc.
>r or rr
Didn't think of this at all though, I'm dumb
I guess my point though is just that these are all digraphs (besides word-initial ) which I don't really consider interesting.
Portuguese has weak vowels and these weak vowels can affect how the consonants around them are produced
Stuff like that is fun to me. I like learning all the rules and getting good at speaking them.
>Also conjugation is as dificult as french
Portuguese can be too depending on the dialect
Also from my experience with portuguese dialects where the você and ele/ela forms are the same, pronoun-dropping (which is very common) means you have to rely a lot more on context to figure out who the subject is (as opposed to understanding it from the verb form which is easier in spanish), which can be equally complex.
>accents are a pain in the ass
Accents like é or accents like dialects?
I hate memorizing the accents. Maybe the rules behind them are interesting, though, I haven't looked into them yet as a spanish babby

>Also from my experience with portuguese dialects where the você and ele/ela forms are the same
Isn't that all of them?
(3rd person singular)

t. Alberto Barbossa

>Portuguese is infinitely better
Trips of truth

Portuguese is just a dialect of Spanish.

nevermind forgot about the vós one, that one is conjugated differently from você

>I hate memorizing the accents
Dialects and languages have very well defined rules while accents gets into subjective territory and often change from region to region and town to town, it's pointless to memorise different accents but knowing the difference between different dialects of the same language (like EU-PT and BR-PT) might be useful because some vocab, grammar and pronunciation rules have significant changes

Spanishis literally the free trial of Portuguese, almost everything about is is simplified

>pronoun-dropping (which is very common) means you have to rely a lot more on context to figure out who the subject is (as opposed to understanding it from the verb form which is easier in spanish), which can be equally complex.
Look up "Sujeito nulo" user, the verb form alone is more than enough to get it, there is the "subentendido" one (the one you're referring to), the "inderterminado" one where you can't really tell and the "expletivo" one where it doesn't exist (for example the verb rain: chover)

Attached: pepe.gif (112x112, 25.87K)

>Do weak vowels even exist?
yes, for example penguin is written pingüino because 'pinguino' will sound like "pingino", and 'pingino' will sound like "pinjino", same applies for the e

>Portuguese has weak vowels and these weak vowels can affect how the consonants around them are produced
And depending on the dialect and accent a ton of vowels aren't even pronounced, most common in EU-PT and happens more often the more south you go

>portuguese sounds better than spanish
jej good one

cope, you can't understand slavic speak

>Why is your language so fucking developed WTF?
>This absolutely primitive dialect is better
STFU FAT CHI

>They have a really weird affricate for that comes from nahuatl
mexican spanish doesn't use that lol