I am from Massachusetts, what stereotypes about us exist in your country? Or are we not well known?

I am from Massachusetts, what stereotypes about us exist in your country? Or are we not well known?

Attached: mass.jpg (822x439, 51.9K)

Why is Boston Black

They're like ~20 of the population and the rest of the white and asian ethnicities are too split up to be a plurality

There are none.
People will have heard of Boston, but only some people will know what Massachusetts is.
The entirety of the American North East is just thought of us as NYC here.

Irish trash and faggot intellectuals

It's the place of that one university

why is that a surprise? blacks were in that area before literally every other ethnic group other than anglos and natives.. they've been in New England for 500 years. Italian, irish, portugese, german, french etc are relatively new in that region

tons of portuguese speakers in your state.
>brazilians
>portuguese
>angolans
>cape verdeans

Azorean bvlls live there, other than that idk, nothing really

there's like lots of big universities around Boston

Attached: Boston_college_town_map.png (2213x2010, 1.36M)

On the north side of Boston are yuppies and white-color wealth, the South side has people who built their identity around being 1/64th Irish, and the rest of the state is irrelevant.

Fall River is the opioid capital of the world

Glad to know we're keeping the being miserable thing alive and well even abroad

most people would be like , but when I think of Boston I think of plastic paddies

definitely not but its still a big time shithole

Lol no, hillbillies and breaking bad desert dwellers have a way higher rate

Attached: Map-of-Drug-Overdose-Deaths-in-the-United-States.png (1628x1029, 791.27K)

I didn't realize that much of harvard was across the river, I always thought it was just hbs and some athletics

I was referring to the University of Massachusetts. When we hear Massachusetts we can only remember the university

I didn't know Harvard is from there btw

What’s life like on those islands?

It's the revolutionary place!

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 22.6K)

Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket
lots of white liberal boomers live and visit there
Obama has a house there