I almost cheated on my gf while drunk

I almost cheated on my gf while drunk

Attached: ugawutjyt9t41.jpg (223x226, 10.42K)

She has cheated on you loads of times

I think I have 300 IQ. I predicted this exact comment before I even made this thread, even while drunk

No, it's just a very predictable comment to make

my drunk brvther...

>he has a gf

because it is locked into your subconscious you know it to be true.

I am not alright, I drunk quite a bit of alcohol, I flirtef with a bunch of girls, I could have fucked some of them even... I drove while drunk and now I'm on a bus that takes me somewhere unknown

alcohol removes your inhibitions. deep down inside you know your girlfriend has cheated on you loads of times. it's okay have some fun.

Why do leafs have this inherent desire to make these atrocious posts?

because you hate the truth.

oi, i didn't make this thread and it ain't my fault these guys are replying. take your sass to the turk and Muhammad.

You got the trudeau cuck complex, im sorry leaflet

wait a minute. i didn't say i wanted my girlfriend to be fucked. why is your reading comprehension so bad?

why are you so irresponsible

This site is filled with insecure incels. Of course this comment would exist, and likely be first.

Jesus christ Aristotle take it easy.

I haven't done anything exciting tor 4 years, also it was the last day of uni and my student life so I felt I needed to do something special.

mevermind you deserved it diogenes
good luck in the real world

Attached: 7CA20141-2C79-47E8-9848-B6461756149C.png (617x827, 183.81K)

If your girlfriend was not a virgin when she was wih you for he first time, then you cheating doesn't even matter. It is just an act now that can be shared with others.

I always cheat on my gf while sober and I'm not sorry

Attached: 1641464955154.png (420x420, 9.53K)

ok i'll forgive you this time, but don't ever drive drunk again.

You are right Brazil bro.

Lame-o