Why are black people are funnier than white people? The stand up comedy scene is dominated by blacks

Why are black people are funnier than white people? The stand up comedy scene is dominated by blacks

Attached: B9CC64B7-1A51-46BB-A1C7-A631AC875EFF.jpg (235x215, 7.84K)

They have the N word pass

Attached: 1644522315149.png (1200x1200, 720.23K)

Whites are autistic and blacks have funny facial expressions. They also have cute women too.

>The stand up comedy scene is dominated by blacks
such as?

Honestly, even outside of stand up every single black guy I've ever met(not a large number, given my state's demographic) has been 3x more funny than the average white boy.

We don't feel the social pressure white people put on each others.

Why are Americans funnier than another people

Attached: kjhkjhk.jpg (478x1024, 59.04K)

>The stand up comedy scene is dominated by blacks
i've never heard that before, perhaps those are the only comedians that netflix allows you zoomers to see. stand-up was a very white business when i was a kid, so much so that non-white comedians frequently used their race as a part of their routine since it was unique at the time.

Which state

"comedians" are the least funny people on the planet.

Most white modern standup comedians were inspired by a black comedian.

I came here to say this. Niggers do all sorts of stupid shit. Only black people are allowed to say anything about it.

Blacks are allowed to be edgy. Whites are allowed to be cancelled.

What makes you fun?

even if that were true, it doesn't mean that the industry is dominated by black comedians. and basically every comedian says "Oh yeah Richard Pryor was my favorite", it's just the default thing to say like "Oh yeah Scorsese is my favorite".

Classic incel excuse

a talking monkey isn't funny to you?

Do you suffer from asphyxiation to say one good thing about black people?

Blacks have funnier delivery i guess. Whites are usually drier or more deadpan.

they dominate the barbecue industry, and the mainstream music industry. they don't dominate comedy.

I wouldn't call them funnier, but they are more extroverted and chill than white people.
My comedic taste is different from most people

Attached: 1631011831359.jpg (429x421, 26.7K)