How are women treated in your country?

How are women treated in your country?

Attached: 74DC1021-2715-4CCB-A181-B0A35D92D549.png (1200x734, 907.68K)

same as in your pic

Religion of peace

I don't condone
HOWEVER were the tiktoks slutty or no?

Why are muslims such incels? Who gives a shit what their sister does?

Its more based when you realize her brother was an atheist who still thought women don't deserve freedom

I wonder if he fucked her first

Attached: 1636250958637.png (408x399, 15.85K)

Don't wonder yourself when Muslim can't take you seriously with a mentality like that, cuck.

She brought shame to the family

Funny enough her brother is an atheist but is one of those "Islam is right about women" types

Why is he a cuck? Her sister is not his wife, retard?

Edit, not muslim but basicly any african, middle eastern, since the guy was an atheist apperantly.

My sister can do what she wants. I don't care if she is being a retard.

Damn......such a nice smile

You're a cuck and have no honor

I don't fuck my sister or watch her getting by other men. I guess it's different in your country.

this is what zero pussy does to a mf

It's about honour, you can't understand this mindset. And yes, it makes you a cuck if you don't care what your sister does.

Why wouldn't you care if she shames your family name and makes everyone laugh at your family?

This.

Absolute fucking moron. She's taking a big fat snot spit all over you and your parents and grandparents by doing that. She's openly declaring war against the people who loves her the most.

She is her own person and is free to be a whore if she chooses to be. If you think murdering her is better than disconnecting contact to her in that situation then you are just a maniac.

>posted a few videos of herself on the Internet
>literally only showing her face; didnt even say anything in the vid
>this somehow justifies her getting killed and you’re a cuck if you think this is wrong

Attached: FAC0A855-1D6F-417F-845F-ACC7D3F39930.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

I don't live with my family and don't care. I care about my own name.

And you clearly don't care about her well being since you'd let her get fucked like a toy by any man who wants to have some fun and then throw her away. You're letting your own family become a fuckdoll for men who don't want to have a serious relationshop with her. You are harming your sister with your neglect.

>I guess it's different in your country.
wh*Te people introduced bullshit like women rights and feminism so many people here are also cucks like you

based

I wish this was just a bait but I bet it isn't. It's so fucking sad.

And the answer would be to murder her?

I never said that. Although the ancient Nordic version was to excommunicate them from the tribe and throw them out in the wilderness which often had the same result. You have to realize that your world view is extremely new and even your grandpa would think you're insane. The things you're preaching is not some weird "mystical foregin MENA thing", it's what was considered the norm in all of Europe until very recently.

If you're in a sexual relationship with your sister; thus, making it possible for you to be a cuck... then you have no honour to begin with.

we have a different idea of honor. honor killing is dishonorable.

Varg take off your VPN.

White fathers want their daughters to bring their bfs home and gift them condoms. They are cucked to the core

It's called being a "dayyuth"
It's sometimes translated as "cuckold", but that translation isn't that accurate

>cuck
We don't fuck our daughters either.

Honor killings are retarded, but there is also no reason for a man and a woman's brothers to support a woman who has betrayed the family. She should be abandoned and left to live on her own.

based

Attached: 1617374706393.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

don't shitpost too much or you won't be able to pay your electricity bill