The UK has McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and Five guys, but the US doesn't get a Greggs...

The UK has McDonald's, Burger King, KFC and Five guys, but the US doesn't get a Greggs. It's like bongs are asking to get bombed

Attached: images_7.jpg (550x412, 40.31K)

Seriously how is this legal? We export our food all over the world and these frigid foreigners won't even pay it forward?

You can't replicate sovlful British Greggs meals in America

Attached: peafries.jpg (971x1527, 331.55K)

Scumbags is what I like to call'em. This is why I'm racist.

lynchian

Our equivalent went out of business. $1 sausage rolls weren't sustainable.

Tell me about Britishers
Why do they eat the peas

If we exported Greggs we'd need to export thousands of fiftysomething northern dinnerladies with them, and at least one or two of the red factory shops

This shows that Britain is not only ahead of the United States, but that it is ahead of the world.

Better question would be why do they eat the fish heads

Attached: fishpie.jpg (1080x1080, 212.47K)

Brexit means Brexit.

I remember the $2 pies
still $3.50 pies at 7/11 or nightowl are alright

the real issue here is that Americans don't have pie or sausage roll culture

greggs is fucking awful
that said i'm surprised americans don't eat the same food, you'd think colonists would have also eaten ground meat in pastry

There are only two Greggs in the whole of Cornwall because they can't compete with local pasty shops. Abolsutely based

The American fast food market is saturated and has been for many years. There is no space for any new competitors.

I wish they would open up a series of shops in France and call it "Le Gregges" though.

Attached: 1535310977899.jpg (1000x1000, 66.42K)

We do but it doesn't have the signature bri'ish flair that I crave.

Gregou would work too fren

Attached: apudrug.png (200x171, 24.9K)

is greggs like the Lidl of the Uk or something? Never heard of it before Any Forums

Fat people love peas and carrots because they're the sugariest veggies.

it's a bakery

>we'd need to export thousands of fiftysomething northern dinnerladies
w-would she give me a motherly smile and call me dear if I came in every day and said please and thank you?

Its because the Cornish Liberation Army won't let them in.

Salut et bienvenue au Gregoire's Pâtisserie

Attached: le gusic.png (1000x1000, 407.22K)

Isn't Cornwall the rich people area? Greggs is a work class fast food, wouldn't make sense for them to be there.

they'd call you 'love' and 'pet'
but cross them and you will feel their wrath

cornwall is very poor, but rich people have houses there because the scenery is nice

That's what old black ladies do. They're really nice.

An Gof are a joke, all they do is spray grafiti on derelict buildings and bitch on Facebook
Cornwall is piss poor, you just get lots of rich people living around the coast. But Greggs will never take off here because there are so many independent pasty shops. They're almost like pubs, everyone has their own local which they always go to.

>>Isn't Cornwall the rich people area?
Kek, Cornwall is one of the poorest regions of country.

We're level pegging with the Welsh valleys, and that's an achievement considering no one even lives in the Welsh Valleys while Cornall has a population that fluctuates between 500k and 2 million

Huh, I always that it was a rich area mainly because of it being at the coast. Looking at it through Google maps I can see the deteriorated houses. But it looks maximum comfy. Literally can't suffer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-164331_Maps.jpg (1440x3200, 3.56M)

You're not wrong, it's a beautiful area; but historically all it's wealth came from Mining. The last mine closed in 1997, and since then it's all gone downhill. Lack of decent jobs combined with a boom in tourism have left the place with a London level of wealth disparity

>Deteriorated houses
I bought one of those shitty houses, and if it weren't for the recent housing crash I'd regret it. The antique granite built Cornish cottages are an aboslute nightmare to work with.

it is a really pretty region, which is why it is full of rich-people enclaves along the coast

Attached: Port-Isaac-harbour[1].jpg (615x409, 68.26K)

>>Huh, I always that it was a rich area mainly because of it being at the coast.
lots of richfags do buy holiday homes in cornwall, but there is pretty much 0 manufacturing or industry going on there anymore and all the locals live in crumbling ruins or work in the local betting office for £18,000 a year