Its fucking over. It never even began

Its fucking over. It never even began.

Attached: 1644011982864.jpg (4096x2304, 1.18M)

she looks so much like the mutt meme its painful, oh god... those eyes, those lips... hahahaha fuck

lmao

Attached: file.png (750x684, 625.34K)

For me, it's MomPOV

She has botox?

Being in the military cucks you. Most milfags are losers from flyover country and natural cucks. They're incentivized to marry other losers from the same shit as them and then promptly separated for 6+mo at a time.

Military bases are only placed in the middle of fucking nowhere or in the shittiest blackest cities next to actual civilization. Congratulations! You're in the best shape of your life. Now go back to your cuck shed and masturbate to mentally ill college girls on tik tok.

that's her brother

Honestly more shameful than if it were some townie chick he hooked up with right out of basic.

wtf bros its like one of nipponese netorare doujins

They don’t even look alike.

What is that face called. That vacant, bimbo wasp woman face.
marjorie taylor greene Also has it.

Sauce

American. It's this weird patch of Scotch-Irish and western Germans that culturally style themselves in a very strip mall big box way with bad makeup and ugly clothes. I hate that I have to think about this.

Is the military a good way to bed foreign girls?

You guys have better places to visit but in the german military I’ve been to New Mexico, Vancouver Island, Greece, UK and Portugal and had sex each time despite being an autistic manlet in Germany

Depends on your station. I'm botting in (flag) rn and despite a metric shit ton of tinder matches from European qt's and mena baddies I'm stuck in this shit hole as I described miles from the glittering civilization in the distance. I can't talk to American military women without the look of disgust writ clear across my face and the European allies are all fat manlet SNCO's with like one French pawg milf

See they like to cuck us super hard. Especially in what I do, our squadrons always end up basically in a chastity cage because of our security clearance and that it would be super easy to develop lonely nerds of a 95% male career field as intelligence assets.

are mena girls in flag open to dating or just wasting time conversing with whitoids

Oh no they really want to meet. No one's actually from flag though. Doha and Dubai are like the new Ibiza or whatever. Meme cities that attract cosmopolitan rejects and failures like flies to a corpse.

kek, what happened to the locals there? Do they live as separate countries or something

Ask their mother why

The archetypes are
>SEA monkey nurse
>Russian secretary that is not a prostitute
>Russian secretary that is a prostitute
>Mena baddie from less Instagramable mena country
>Post-wall Anglo Stacey teacher

Pretty much. The GoV's or these guys are all Bentleys. These aren't even the real Qataris that get something like a quarter million just to exist and don't pay for gas or anything.

Crazy because everywhere that wasn’t Eastern Europe or MeNa you basically saw that Americans, even the most out of shape Reddit manlets, managing to cheat on their girls and get local [wherever we were] pussy. even the most “chad” Germans struggled because we had strict rules, could rarely leave our own quarters and work areas, and were always overworked resulting in 14 hour shifts. As a German troop between age 18-24 you really suffer, I got really lucky despite being fucking stupid