So this is why europe has no startups and innovation?

they all move to america?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 19-02-56 YouTube.png (373x333, 71.5K)

tends to happen when you're an american vassal state :/

germans like to go to the US for their postdocs i hear

a "start up" is more like a product you make to sell to Google not an actual business lmao

Why would they stay in Europe to be taxed to shit and have to jump through tons of EU regulation hoops? Euros can have their comfy EU regulated lives or innovation, but not both.

because humans peaked with the roman empire. All we have to do find out out what they did

my brother is an aircraft design engineer and he went from earning 100k USD in the UK to over 200k in the USA. salaries for professionals are much higher, so why not just move there?

Attached: 1624377501577.png (1022x850, 231.59K)

how the fuck were some of these names not taken already

Yea, Europe is a horrible place to found a business.

gypos taught us how to steal

Because USA invested in tech and Silicon Valley about 40 years before Europe even started thinking about tech

It's simply a much better place to be skilled professional. Way higher pay, lower tax, lower cost of living, amazing weather, endless opportunity for kids etc. Yes you can do well in europe but it's so much harder it becomes very hard to justify remaining.

Because of this huge amounts of top tier people leave, so there are few people with the ability to form a successful startup and it's very difficult to get the employees.

Not true. You should be proud of Stripe, it's singlehandedly increased the GDP potential of the internet multifold

People with doctor's degrees who engineer systems and products get paid far too little in europe.
Some jobs are just naturally more stressful and need more pay, which USA provides. I'm moving out of this shithole when I get the chance

this might be the first time I heard someone call norway a shithole, literally every thirdie looks up to your cunt as an ideal country.

>Stripe
who
>increased the GDP potential of the internet multifold
that sounds shit, the internet was more fun before faggots wanted to monetise everything

>huge ass tax
>electricity pricing
>corruption from the big corps making sure your shit won’t get validated etc.
If immigration to the US would be easier, more Germans would fuck off there like Peter Thiel.

Verified. CMU in Pittsburgh is fucking full of Krauts working on their grad and phd's. Alot of them even end up staying and moving to either Miami or Jew York for some reason.

Cuckropean labor is not competitive

Every finnish startup's goal is to get sold to a big american or chinese corporation so the owners can collect their 100+ million dollar paycheck and move to some geographically isolated country to ride out the apocalypse.

Let me take the most extreme example to illustrate my point
An average storeclerk earns 45'000$ per year here
While a rocket-scientist earns 80'000$ per year

Now the rocket-scientist will have atleast 5-7 years of fulltime study.
That is 5-7 years of loan which conservatively is atleast 50'000$ of loans
After taxes the rocket-scientist will have to work for atleast 2 years to catch up with the store-clerk (if he uses all his pay to pay for the loan, which I'm sure no one will be able to do).
Furthermore I think everyone will agree that a rocket-scientist by far has the most stressful job, yet he's not even paid double of a clerk and he has tons of loans on top of his education
Now I chose the most extreme example. Other educations earn less but they also take atleast 5 years to get the degree.

So why would anyone get a degree when you get tons of loans, and you don't earn that much more in the long-run?

To improve oneself and one's nation?