How much time do people in your country spend online? How do people see spending too much time on the internet?

How much time do people in your country spend online? How do people see spending too much time on the internet?

Attached: time-online.png (1000x563, 108.35K)

>Brazil
Everything makes more sense now.

i would assume its connected to the median age bracket there.

wtf I expected firsties like Japan to spend way more

It is interesting how fast smartphones spread here. Technology takes a while to arrive and to become popular, and it did take sometime after iphone 1 for smartphones to show up here, but once they did everyone was using them in very little time.
Whatsapp helped this a lot because it is an alternative to the horrible and expensive phone service we have.

i spend my life online

I work online so minimum 8 hours

What's your job?

>poor countries spend more time on the internet to escape their shitty lives

You are the ones with the higher suicide rates + happiness pills consumption rates.

Half the mutants in this country either don't know what a computer is, can't afford one or think the internet will steal their soul.

Yeah because we spend the majority of our time slaving away at our depressing jobs

software engineer

Based same, how much do you make?

¿De qué te graduaste? literal de desarrollo de software?

I guess we all have shitty lives then

>Thirdies being NEETs that spend all day in front of a computer

Right now I'm in college though

Attached: 1643727866702.png (450x207, 63.89K)

Japan is actually very conservative in relation to using technology, despite being so advanced in it. For example, they barely use credit cards and rely mostly on currency.
Their internet also shows this, they kept using most of the design of the earlier internet and its simpler code.

Attached: 2022-02-17_15-17.png (1366x639, 266.03K)

30k+ a year
lic informatica