What's printed on the euros of Kosovo and Montenegro?

What's printed on the euros of Kosovo and Montenegro?

Attached: euz.png (303x596, 73.37K)

Also, Sweden, join the eurozone please

google it you stupid faggot

>fucking up our economy just to have some german monopoly money
lel, we're an exporting nation and need to be able to control our currency to rig it for the rich

Attached: 1640692950500.png (964x815, 438.97K)

All i could find is this
>Kosovo*[h] and Montenegro officially adopted the euro as their sole currency without an agreement and, therefore, have no issuing rights.[13] These states are not considered part of the eurozone by the ECB. However, sometimes the term eurozone is applied to all territories that have adopted the euro as their sole currency.[26][27][28] Unilateral adoption of the euro (euroisation), by both non-euro EU and non-EU members, is opposed by the ECB and EU.

Europe should've first integrated its defense forces, that unfortunately failed in the 1950s and should be the top priority now

Attached: 1644265543826.png (338x996, 74.25K)

We had a referendum and opted out

you should be kicked from the Eu then, euro adoption is mandatory

blue green and purple; the globalist pawn provinces of Germany's fourth reich

Is it really? I never knew that
But yes my parents voted yes because its obvious a strong Euro is good. Everyone having their own currency and pulling in different directions make us all weaker

>Die for der ubermench und mein reich!!!!!!
No kill yourself germonkey constantly warmongering over the russians, nobody cares if the russians conquer all the slavic and germanic countries kys and stop trying to drag the world into war

Good hope the EU collapses and never co-operates with eachother again, there is no such thing as Europe and there is no such thing as Europeans

Hello Shlomo. Enjoying your stay?

yeah we must defend from the eternal anglo

>we're an exporting nation
meh, you only export cheap ikea stuff, i can't find you among the big boys

Attached: 500px-EU_value_of_sold_industrial_production,_by_country,_2020_(%_of_total_value_of_sold_production).png (500x431, 118.4K)

NATO is superior to any possible EU army

the European defensive community that was planned in the 50s was intended to be integrated into NATO
it would increase redundancy, make us less dependent on the US, ease research and development and procurement, etc.
recently the EU has been taking steps into that direction again (PESCO), but I'm not sure how similar that is to the plan from the 1950s

Attached: 2560px-Organisation_of_the_European_Defence_Community.svg.png (2560x1325, 306.59K)

Russia is friend of the Eu and one day it will be part of it. Allowing the the butthurt belt in belt was a mistake. The eternal anglo has always beem the natural enemy of EVROPA

Yes but Sweden gets around that by not joining some organizations that are required to officially adopt the euro.

They don't print their own currency like the official Eurozone members. So they have to use Euros printed in other countries, so they likely have a mix from mostly bordering countries.
I used to assume the German eagle was a symbol of the EU because it was on all the Euro coins we had at home.

none of those country border any eurozone country

why do you constantly talk about us euroboy? do you secretly like us? x