How does one cope of not being white

And I say this as a non-white person (Asian). White people have basically invented everything, conquered the whole world, set their foot on the moon, built the most impressive cities mankind has ever seen, came up with arts and literature on a level unknown to anyone else...

Not to mention they are naturally beautiful: tall and imposing with well-defined features and striking blue eyes, their blonde hair yellow like the sun. Compared to that us brown races look like ugly goblins, not even worthy to be called the same species.

Honestly, white people are just superior in every single way and they shouldn't feel bad about other races hating on them. Those are just jealous and wish they were white too.

Attached: 248943384_422037542655182_269666258432660797_n.jpg (206x225, 9.43K)

I cope by distracting myself

Live

Attached: suicide.png (1000x743, 61.74K)

What's their problem?

Walk into a lower-middle class supermarket in any western country a lot of of your illusions will go away.

I can't cope. Every day I wish I was White.

Living in a country that isn't suited for white people anymore.

only race intellectually capable of grasping the purposelessness of life

white north americans want to feel oppressed so badly :'(

its easy,
go back

And dumb enough to not be able to cope with it.

In America at least you'll just be surrounded by giga obese brown people that are rude as fuck. It'll just affirm your racism if anything.

>tfw white and tall but have brown hair and brown eyes

Oppression would be preferred. At least then you'll have purposely made the country a hostile shithole. Instead what happened was by our own hands, and we're now experiencing the consequences of it.

do people really take pride in the accomplishment of others

get real, they are just virgin basement dwellers, not some explorer hero from the 15th century

I'm fine with people wanting to exit our simulation if it's miserable for them, I'm still playing the game

Brown-pipo conservatism revolves entirely around religion, to the extreme that literal communists claim they've talked with God and american style neo-nazis only ally progressives because they're broadly atheistic

Attached: images - 2022-02-17T094738.394.jpg (567x319, 16.48K)

Where should I go to feel good being white?
>inb4 italians aren't white
Not your business, focus on the question

ok, except for the fact that it's mostly fake problems made up in your braindead mind.

Yeah I've lived in Arkansas and Missouri for most of my life and it's not brown people I'm seeing.

>fake problems
White people didn't evolve to live in violent hellscapes like America. Black people and Mexicans are more resilient to it for obvious reasons. European descendents are understandably miserable.

Yeah they're black, brown people are southwest.