Why are ethnically Japanese Anime Characters have a European phenotype?

Why are ethnically Japanese Anime Characters have a European phenotype?

Attached: 1640322969694.png (700x368, 595.95K)

I'm attracted to caucasian phenotype better so there's nothing odd to me.

looks like jomon vs yayoi besides the blue eyes and blonde hair

Attached: 1619793089881.png (700x686, 567.17K)

This. But white men are objectively more attractive than white women.

Anime is largely homogenized and designed to push out the safest products imaginable for greedy publishers, and there's nothing more generic and inoffensive than a European.

They're cartoon characters, they're not designed with specific ethnic traits in mind unless the creator intentionally does so. No human being would look like a cartoon character.

based

Attached: reynhard-sinaga.jpg (448x675, 24.81K)

If you ask a japanese girl and a westerner to cosplay Usagi.
The japanese person will look like Usagi on the left.
The non japanese person will simply not look like Usagi at all.
Western bitches don't have gentle features to pull off anime cosplays.
Also for some reason, western bitches always feel the need to vilify the costumes by doing a slutty rendition of the costume.

Attached: usagi.png (1265x885, 2.07M)

>No human being would look like a cartoon character
Caricatures on some characters are easily recognized, since the brain easily recognizes the some patterns of the face. Anime characters the same. In some of them, European features are easily guessed.

Because in old manga there's 3 types of hair:
Black
White
Dot matrix

Most of anime characters do not portray any race. Why do you always need compare them to real humans? Real humans are disgusting.

I do not know who they are depicted, but they have European features.
European profiling, and not flatted asian face in profile. Round eyes characteristic for European women, eye color and hair color. In this case, regarding this character.

Attached: jap sailr.png (889x661, 1000.6K)

bro tell me why i got sexually attracted to the one on the right, and yet nothing for the one on the left?

i thought i escaped the anime degeneracy, but alas

They have no European features except blue eyes and light hairs. Stop projecting cartoons to real world.
Is guy on pic looks European to you too?

Attached: 1499568733454.png (758x720, 753.62K)

because asians are ugly

>They have no European features except blue eyes and light hairs
Stop cope weaboo and learn anthropology. Usagi had europeoid wedge-shaped cheekbones, not flat mongoloid. This main characteristic of anthropology, distinguishing Europeans from Asians. If you put a pencil on her nose, it will be very far from cheek.

Attached: 1645009474140.jpg (1280x904, 118.36K)

I'm not weaboo. I don't like Asians, but I hate people that bring real world in cartoons.
> This main characteristic of anthropology, distinguishing Europeans from Asians.
So you said "round eyes", huh. Round eyes are more common for MENA and people from Caucasus, than Europeans, and they have bigger eyeballs than Europeans.
>not flat mongoloid
Look at her nose here her nose is flat and snub, that is more common for Negroids and Mongoloids, not Europeans.
You are saying about their faces and anthropology. So average European has eyes in half of their face, round face as a pan, like on this pic?

Attached: 1553762525603.png (225x350, 131.04K)

I could go out right now and meet 10 people who look exactly like that

>So you said "round eyes", huh. Round eyes are more common for MENA and people from Caucasus, than Europeans, and they have bigger eyeballs than Europeans.
Rounded eyes are most characteristic of European women. Even not men, only women.
>snub
This is common in Europeans. Not absolutely, but noticeable.
>round face as a pan, like on this pic
She has a hyper-profiled face, and not a round or flat. You do not understand what you are talking about.

There was an excellent anime inspiration thread on Any Forums a while ago instead of racebait bullshit like this.

japs only draw chinese people like the right
which I actually don't mind and actually quite like since I'm comfortable with the way I look, especially the upturned eyes