What do French people and other Anons think about Macron? Is he a good or bad president? And why is he called "Jupiter"?

What do French people and other Anons think about Macron? Is he a good or bad president? And why is he called "Jupiter"?

Attached: dca1e0db-12f9-4c3b-9df4-54162940aa6f.jpg (1180x842, 85.4K)

He regarded himself as Jupiter in an interview. That's why.

Ummm Please tell me this is a joke?!? This guy finna be king of France and his name is macaroon? DEADASS imagine being president of America and yo name be President Cheeseburger HAHAAHA no cap that’s soooo stupid lololol u tripping g

He dabs

He's progressive that's for sure

Attached: 1632136369850.jpg (976x549, 77.45K)

he's progressive for poltards and racist for lefties, proof of a great leader.

He's a psycho, i don't know why people keep falling for his tricks

Maricrón

Attached: 1644088272292.jpg (618x618, 63.99K)

I admit that he's good looking and I like how he speaks French, loud and clear. Plus he just started six new nuclear reactors and promised more funding for the European space conquest. That I like.

Attached: 180607_-_ate_-_emmanuel_macron-6.jpg (5760x3840, 2.21M)

Based since he called out the governmental decadence of the former colonies to their face. France should conquer africa.

therefore why the gas apologist flag's agenda inhere

>Plus he just started six new nuclear reactors
after spending his entire mandate closing reactors and building shitty wind turbines everywhere

he also sold tons of industrial knowledge, got humiliated diplomatically, introduced arbitrary covid dictatorship... worst president of the Vth republic and that's saying something

His """wife""" used to be a guy named Jean-Michel Trogneux

What are your thoughts on the guy who called him Many and the other one who punched him and launched him eggs? I just watched a few videos on him yesterday out of curiosity and he seems to be either loved or hated lmao

>France has a victim of child grooming as its president
How progressive

zoomer

He is going to win. Dont let incel schizos here tell you otherwise.

His wife was his former teacher right? lmao.

Attached: Mary_Kay_Letourneau.jpg (268x373, 41.02K)

He has a light bulb head

Based, no reason to respect the presidential function when dudes like him are embodying it

He seems tthe only somewhat competent western european leader atm
Scholz is a pussy
Boris is a meme
Draghi governs >italy

macroni haha

Don't forget he pulled out of Mali just today I think. Can't even do colonialism right lmao

>Can't see past the very short term
>Borderline retarded
>Dangerously incompetent
>Ridiculously corrupt
>Is going to serve another 5 years
Still unironically better than Pécresse lmao

Attached: 1609786778149.png (492x460, 290.54K)