Is Pangermanism big in your cunt?

>Colombia
>Yes, we love Germans

Attached: 1645101560636.jpg (4500x3071, 2.28M)

Of all the great Germany map I've seen in this board this is the stupidest ever

My Ukrainian eyes don't like this

How can someone be so retarded to create a land called Masowien but locate Warsaw in another land? Why are chinless incels so clueless about the thing they worship?

not at all. People would lynch you if you say anything about Austria joining Germany

no, no one is pangermanist, also shit map
all modern day pangermanists are low functioning internet autists and probably nazis.

i can feel my chin disappearing after viewing this map

That's because your country is so cucked that the allies literally wrote a constitution forbidding you from joining germany.

>sweden
>calling someone cucked

also, wrong, we wrote our constitution which is in use since 1919.
Dont say stupid shit you dont know about

nah the anti-german sentiment here always was strong and it's just a continuation of general anti-northern anti-prussian sentiment.

Yes, you are forbidden by international law to join Germany now and forever, the rest is cope

>pangermanism
>2/3 of the country is non-germanic

Oh my science!

No, and we barely have any germans in our country

Cope. Austria was pro-anschluss in 1930s. Anything else is pure propaganda.

Being forced to write it in your constitution by the allies in 1919 instead of 1945 doesn't make it any less cucked user

In 1918 Austria was amputated out of her Empire and not considered viable. Our entire economy and capital was literally built with our empire in mind. Unemployment was rampant, resources and industries were missing and others were overproducing. Sky high inflation and economic depression were a breeding ground for all sorts of extremist ideologies. Indeed after WW2 for various reasons the situation improved. On the one hand our economy had recovered somewhat and marshall plan aid the americans this time made sure to not repeat the mistakes of the peace of versailles. Anyway in post WW2 Austria pan germanism was very much rejected by the people themselves without any need for outside influence.

Yeah cause you lost the war and fell under the hegemony of your former enemies. Not surprising.

Kek

so? when France lost the war in 1815 the other great powers were very careful to treat her as an equal great power in the congress of vienna as to not destabilize the post war european order. The result was pretty much almost a century of absence of major conflict between european great powers. The peace of versailles was just an aweful peace made by people at the height of imperialism who destabilized europe and doomed her into another war and total destruction

>Pangermanism
Most of the pic are non-Germans you stupid brown manlet fuck

Coping Austrians at it again