Any Forums keeps telling me my country is only doing better than other west balkan shitholes because of EU

>Any Forums keeps telling me my country is only doing better than other west balkan shitholes because of EU
>never reached 2008 GDP
>most years within EU our GDP was lower than in the year we entered the union
so where are the gibs?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 104756.jpg (808x724, 57.55K)

why do you guys get only 600 mil?

Attached: 18794[1].jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

>never reached 2008 GDP

it's a case in many Med/Latinx countries afaik

based poland is draining all the gib juice

Lol Croats are so cucked, even much richer Slovenia and Czechia get more gibs
Imagine joining the EU, half your workforce moves to Germany, and you don't even get any benefits
This is why Balkans shouldn't join

Attached: gibs gni.png (1240x800, 28.36K)

The EU only exists to serve German interests, they let Bulgaria join with less than half the GDP per capita than fucking Turkey because they wanted to yoink the workforce and buy out the Bulgarian economy with German companies.

these numbers dont mean shit.
You cant base a whole nation after a single margin, Croatia is doing better, because the world progressively gets better. Croatians doing much better themselves, especially in Germany and Austria :)
You perhaps have the biggest problem of braindrain in the eu.
I would fuel the german war machine myself by emigrating but I cant imagine myself enduring autistic germans jihadists or their shit weather.

wait 10 years until its 50% kurd

Nooooo but EU is heckin charity! Didn't you hear, Poland would be literally Sierra Leone if not for EU gibs that make up 2% of our yearly income

outdated
they get 0 now and so do we

Turkey is gonna become 80% Kurd after being demographically replaced and then they'll get accepted into EU, just wait for it lmao.

Attached: brain drain.jpg (1565x924, 236.04K)

Considering the present to future age demographics in 99% of Europe I don't get why the cult of endless growth is still seen as viable.
People need to get used to the idea that there will be a permanent recession.

what's happening in Spain?

An ethnostate isnt in danger of losing its indentity by any means. immigrants lose their original culture at least within 2 generations and get assimilated into the general populace. I wont call Nick Kyrgios Greek and nor will he, He is 100% strayan ( he has chink blood in him after all).

Turkey on the other hand... The kurds are already in.
>sPAIN
Also as far as Greece is concerned All reputable unis are in either in Athens or thessaloniki with very few exceptions.
every other green area are legit 3rd choices.

60 iq gangsta kurds doesn't sound as bad

i for one would like bronx in central europe

Because angloids, always angloids.

we have 0 car factories, our shipyards are closing, foreign companies are leaving, share of tourism in GDP is over 20% and growing
when chinks offered to invest in our ports Merkel was against it and blocked them
why does the EU (Germany) want to keep us down so hard?

Pensioners gonna pensioner.

Hungarians are truly our brothers

Why did you leave Yugoslavia where Tito invested all the Serbian money in your country?

your country economy is pegged to italy economy, when and if we do better you will

>Serbian money

Attached: 1604782033274.jpg (680x383, 226.02K)

this is why i hate the EU

>Turkey on the other hand... The kurds are already in.
>Implying you can assimilate Kurds
Mate, once Anatolia falls to the persian incest menace, you're next in line.

And now we dont even get gibs LMAO
PiS is so fucking retarded.Its not like they are offering a better alternative to the EU or have good foreign relations with anyone.

Yeah i was trying to imply that kurds cant be assimilated, already too big, separatist movement and a big language barrier going on.

we get just enough money to build hotels for germans lmao

Hmm if only there was a deadly natural force that would only target people in the retirement age...

surely Europe would take advantage of it , and not sacrifice all of society to protect the boomers...