Today Kosovo marks 22 years of freedom, 22 years of peace and prosperity, thanks to :Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada...

Today Kosovo marks 22 years of freedom, 22 years of peace and prosperity, thanks to :Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and most importantly United States for bringing freedom and bombing Serbia.
THANK YOU!

Attached: file.png (400x320, 95.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread theme

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg

I know absolutely nothing about Kosovo.
Nothing. But I support its independence, because alongside Montenegro and Albania it looks like a dick and balls.

Im sure Yugoslavia is really happy for you

I hate anglotrash so much it's unreal

I'm sorry Sérvia.

Albanians and Hungarians are natural allies.

we still don't recognize Kosovo though

22 years of genocide of Serbs in their native land by Ottoman invaders under support of NATO and UN

Western hypocricy at its finest: it's ok to take Kosovo from Serbia, but not ok to take Crimea and Eastern Malorussia from the Kievan junta.

Have a nice bump ;)

Attached: 1590098104773.png (1714x831, 1.44M)

based

Attached: 1643726939971m.jpg (683x1024, 105.89K)

What you gonna do about it? Invade Ukraine? Everyone knows r*ssia is too pussy to even do that

Why Kosovo didn't join Albania yet? I can understand they don't want to be part of Serbia but since they insist on being Albanian so much, their desire should be to reunite with the Albanian state.

you're welcome
yes I'm very proud

We won't even have to do anything lmao

>Greece
reminder that even though they were part of Nato, they gave a lot of logistical and military support to the serbs
they played both sides

USA doesn't allow us to do such thing, that would be counterproductive in both sides.

West love gays and muslims, nothing new here

Can't wait until we fuck out of there and Serbs move in again.

I'm glad more countries are popping up for cultural reasons, but change your flag on God.