When did you realize millennials will always be the most tech-savvy generation despite being born in awkward transition...

When did you realize millennials will always be the most tech-savvy generation despite being born in awkward transition time between analog and digital?

Attached: 1645069429208.png (908x421, 55.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/22684730/students-file-folder-directory-structure-education-gen-z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the internet is a series of tubes

>born in awkward transition time between analog and digital?
you talking about generation X?

Millennials is correct in this instance.

transition was happening from 80s to late 90s. Before that home PC was completely alien concept to people.

i don’t get how you can use a computer and not know about folders

that's bullshit, zoomers can't be that retarded, I've seen literal downies use folders

Because we grew up when modern stuff was being built

By only using the browser.

>tfw zoomers are folderlets

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

I don't understand, they don't use folders?

They grew up using phones and tablets

i program my home computer
beam myself into the future

turns out that "smartphones" and mobile apps interfaces make people dumber. People do need to educate themselves with PC before jumping to phones.

Wheres the article from?

But my phone has folders also?

theverge.com/22684730/students-file-folder-directory-structure-education-gen-z

My iPhone doesn't.

Most kids using their phones don't open folders-if they want to see their photos, they open up a Photos or Gallery app. If they want music they open up iTunes or Spotify. If they want mail they use Gmail because of course they do. If they want to read documents or ebooks, they do nothing because
>reading in {CURRENT_YEAR}.
This is what happens when people see their devices simply as a box that does things without understanding the things that make it work.

Attached: sagan.jpg (2280x3141, 553.93K)

No, your iPhone doesn't have a file explorer. Everything uses files and folders.

that's because now devices are designed for dumb people

I was literally taught 10-finger-typing method in third grade. My little sister wasn't because the school got ipads instead of computers...

I don't believe it, but I hope.

t. Code monkey and linux admin

I hate all this modern "easy to use" crap because they're not actually easy to use at all but instead they just made it impossible to use anything other than the very basic simplest stuff. It's no wonder zoomers don't know how to do anything because doing those things was made harder.