Is it true that Americans would hate me if I went to the United States and refused to tip anyone at restaurants...

Is it true that Americans would hate me if I went to the United States and refused to tip anyone at restaurants? I've never tipped anyone in my entire life yet

Attached: 1505293218883.png (483x470, 183.71K)

bump

The concept of tipping is retarded.
Why would I pay the dominos delivery man EXTRA money for food I've already paid for?

Attached: 1640692401475.png (548x803, 87.5K)

Yes

It's not just delivery. You are expected to tip 25% on food you drive in and pick up yourself too. Gotta support those struggling restaurants during covid

and if I refuse?

u die

tips only exist so businesses dont have to pay their slave workers as much. America is one of the few countries that does this because business controls everything in your country and they are greedy as fuck. I will never tip

Yes, I didn't tip
1) at Wendy's and the waitress asked me from where I was. Then quite aggressively they asked if I had learned anything about American culture (lol) before coming there. I had no idea what they meant, because tipping isn't even a concept in my mind. Then they said they expect money. I just left.
2) at some chinese restaurant. They really flipped out, some 4 men at least 40cm shorter than me came out and started screeching in their own language at me. It was pretty funny to be honest. Didn't tip them either.
3) at Hooters. Fucking sluts.

I always leave a tip to people I like but to make that a formality that people will attack me over if I do not follow?
Fuck off.

They call the cops on you and u ded

fake and gay. Wendy's is one of the few places you don't tip.

Based.

and then everyone clapped

Do they just stand there expecting a tip after bringing me my food?
kek fuck american culture

Attached: 1617693232475.png (20x16, 1.23K)

Wendy's is fastfood, they don't have waiters and tipping at fastfood is not a thing (although they're probably trying to make it so)

America is a mob rule of public perception so not tipping can be dangerous if you upset people, rules and reality are enforced selectively based on what the dumb hordes are led to feel at that moment

based. I don't like how annoyingly clingy they are and keep talking to you because they want a tip. Fuck off, leave me alone and let me eat my food yank.

Thats partial true, its left over from the great depression when bussiness couldn't afford to play good wages. I'm not sure why we still do it almost 100 years later

yeah they did have waiters. They greeted me and asked ''table for just one?'', which they don't do at real fast food like McDonalds or BurgerKing. And then they brought me menu and drink.

Bullshit, wendy's does not seat people, they don't have individual physical menus, and you order your drinks alongside the meal and they don't bring you water. You could have picked literally any other generic restaurant for your larp, but wendy's is franchised out under specific guidelines of operation

Yeah. My dad yelled at Brits for not tipping once.

>I already make $20 an hour delivering food and still get like $5-$15 in tips per delivery on top of that

Attached: bring me the horizon robot turn.gif (600x338, 2.98M)

ok, burger
maybe I confused, your brands weren't particularly memorable.