How do people in your cunt cope with the meaninglessness of human life and the futility of existence

How do people in your cunt cope with the meaninglessness of human life and the futility of existence

Attached: Pepe-the-frog.jpg (1200x675, 45.35K)

video games, substances, illusions of grandeur, self-pity.

You find a cope. I work hard and work out. It keeps me sane.

I buy things.

Consumerism mainly
I use escapism while working to travel the world, and meet more neat people. Found that to be very fulfilling.

Booze and drugs.

We just live to the fullest of our ability.

Some take it via spirituality, some via an actual goal in life, while some are just hedonistic. Also lot easier with a life partner, one that you actually want to share your life with.

Attached: 1632031923065.jpg (1857x2048, 396.48K)

Nobody that has children thinks like this
So the answer is quite literally
>have sex

I don't cope, I just embrace suffering

same

but having something to eat and a roof over our heads is more than nothing, isnt it?

My mother has a small child (my little brother)and she still cope with his miserable life with drugs.My father cope with his meaningless existence with alcohol.
Children just make things worse.

It's more that nobody who thinks like this is going to end up having children.

The whole world is nothing but human misery and suffering

You are just pushing the problem elsewhere. Don't get me wrong having children is a good cope
Probably for the better.

life is suffering, and then you die
your job is to make suffering less, and be happy

just stop being a retard atheist lmao

>how do people cope with freedom
By not being an NPC for one, create your own meaning, you're not a perfectly rational robot needing to fulfill something objective and your own mind is easily molded if you are at all capable of metacognition

I fuck a whore once a month only after I nut do I realize the futility of human existence

The only thing you can do towards the meaningless of life is just to embrace it and be happy anyways.

You can't change the indifference of the universe towards your existence, but sure you can chage your actitude towards life

Attached: DEbfve_UMAAQy2h.jpg (499x750, 55.73K)

Based Camus poster

You become religious. Its why a lot of flat earthers are Christians because they're taught that they are significant and matter but the concept of space and the universe makes them think humanity and planet earth are tiny and irrelevant

have no expectations and you'll never be disappointed