IT BEGINS

Attached: Russia Ukraine.jpg (1080x1206, 232K)

this has been going on intermittently since the ceasefire though

OH NO, WAR IN 2 WEEKS

F

Let's goooooooooo

Who cares It'll be over in 24 hours

Nothingburger, there will be no invasion

DEAD RUSSIANS DEAD RUSSIANS DEAD RUSSIANS DEAD RUSSIANS. SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRIED TO INVADE, IVAN

Attached: db4.jpg (600x439, 23.49K)

they said invasion on Wednesday but its already Thursday

Attached: 1af.jpg (445x545, 59.59K)

the banderossa operation begins...

2 more weeks till the false flag operation starts a war!
Trust the media! They have the classified evidence!

I just saw 3 hundred man with AKs yelling "URRA!" swimming above my head
I guess it's happening bros

aBOUT TIME.

>Russian media claiming shots fired
God fucking damnit... I don't want to get called up for service on my last semester...
Fuck Putin, and fuck his god damn oligarchs pushing for this shit. And fuck all of you putinbots defending aggressive authoritarian shitholes.

vgh, time to be American again and save the world, AGAIN, time to receive praises and thank yous, AGAIN, time to breed Ukrainian women with my brown cock, AGAIN. someone has to do this hard job only a true American can do it

Attached: 1628632873.png (300x250, 28.54K)

The enemy isn't as cartoonishly evil this time. Propaganda will make things more messy.

They've already been mortaring Eastern Ukraine all the time. That's actually the reason why Russia temporarely stationed troops at the border. However, it's none of Russia's business if Ukraine decides to mortar its own people.

UKRAINIAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 9265fcf6c2be.jpg (500x375, 29.79K)

I still wish they wouldn't, but that's another matter...
After all how can we claim to care about humanitarian issues if we pick a fucking side on this? We should be telling Russia to fuck off while agreeing to help them push for peaceful resolution.

>you cannot bomb le nice and wholesome countries only, the baddies

Attached: ummm...png (600x584, 170.61K)

Can't wait for Russian soldiers to slaughter Ukrainian soicucks like the pigs they are.

I was merely saying that Russia is being aggressive, and coercive. Not outright declaring war in all directions in hopes of building a new world order (yet), and genociding internal ethnic groups.