Does your cunt have epic gamer defense tactics like this?

Does your cunt have epic gamer defense tactics like this?

Attached: lmao.png (945x619, 579.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9CholpZhFbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny because Putin was legit upset about it when it first appeared. I don't think he was ever bothered by any other caricature.

is the russian janny still around

How do you know he was angry about it

He's Putin

How would you know? But sure he probably was, who wouldn't, being showcased like a faggot.

I thought Russia was already withdrawing?
They literally said last year they were going to run military drills near Ukraine's border in 2022.
The media is lying and spreading conspiracy theories about false flag operations with no proof.

t. sissi troop

The meme the Kremlin fears most!

Attached: top pentagon meme.jpg (1688x962, 120.77K)

He didn't care. Trust me

maybe in your schizo liberaha head

His chin tells me he did

lmao fuck off

das rite, this is my leader. russian lgbtq+ stands with putin, cope&dilate chuds

Putin was very mad because of this show, so he raided the channel after this episode and cancelled it.
youtu.be/9CholpZhFbs
He have manlet complex and wears his special boots to look taller. If you wanna hurt his ego you should make memes about him being smoll.

we did it reddit

r/ukraine has 0 actual ukrainians in it

That's right. Ukrainians have more important things to do on the borderlands with Russia, fight putler and bomb terrorists from his puppet dumbass people republic. While we supporting Ukraine on the internet.

The same people endorsing and celebrating faggotry will use the same device for ridicule. The mental dissonance is amazing and hidden in plain sight.

They're actually all on r/ukraina
r/ukraine is weird 1/32 ukrainian americans wewuzzing, tourist questions and geopolitics schizos
t. professional r*dditor

t. fags their fag president got btfo by one image depicting him as gay

putinbot cope
He's gay

>Let me tell you about your president

Attached: images (2) (2).png (595x515, 21.95K)

POOPIN CAME ROLLING IN WITH HIS SMALL DICK ENERGY
EXPECTED FOR THINGS TO GO AS PLANNED AS SAID BY HIS YES MEN
NATO BVLLS CALLED HIS BLUFF
BITCH GOT SCARED AND RAN AWAY
NOW HE'S COPING WITH LE MILITARY DRILLS
POOPIN IS FINISHED