Most sovlfvl city in the whole US of A

>most sovlfvl city in the whole US of A
>doomed to suffer the same fate of Atlantis
how do >we save it? do clappers want to save it?

Attached: new orleans.png (600x400, 463.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwno.org/news/2021-11-29/in-charity-hospital-redevelopment-tulane-university-signs-long-term-lease-for-mixed-use-site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger central
>worth saving

last time I went there an old black lady put a curse on me for not giving her money

Oh nein, zat is disgusting... ve must demolish eet and replace with ze modern architecture

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (700x350, 129.12K)

don't give them any ideas, the wwii museum is already the ugliest building in the city

*demolishes the historical quarter of your city*
*spends billions of your tax dollars building this*

ooh ja... zat is much better....

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (550x383, 71.65K)

one single square is spicier and historical than your entire """country"""

Attached: 1613889498276.png (1200x800, 1.65M)

>Nigger central

t. Brandon from Nebraska. Most cities have large black populations. Honkievilles are dying and thank god

Attached: four squares.jpg (825x830, 205.51K)

The whole schtick of New Orleans is built upon one fucking quarter and that's it. One tiny, cramped street is all that city has to offer. The rest is just negroes and hot, humid weather.

Yes OP already said sovlful

White hipsters are trying to gentrify it, so that's a start.

Malaysia with the FPBP

Why are >we so SOVLFUL, Any Forums?

>The only relevant city where public drinking is allowed
>Get an extra week of break off
>Out of towners s are the easiest pieces of fuck meat in the country
>Food is the best in the country
>No hellscape winters

None of you crackers in the rest of this country will understand SOVL on this level. Maybe Miami but I can't think of too many others.

Attached: jack's square.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

>No hellscape winters
we do have those fucking hurricanes though...

Wrong Pedro. How laid back the people are here makes all the difference. Whites in other cities are unbearable seem so fucking stiff but here they're tolerable. I still have to look at them tho

Attached: norse.jpg (1024x1024, 108.12K)

my entire country is worth more than your own, even more than that piece of useless square of land in your pic

Katrina was a once in a generation catastrophe. It's not that much of a worry.

>has a giant abandoned hospital in it

we just got hit two years in a row. Zeta wasn't so bad but Ida sucked dicks

It's not all bad tbf. Their dystopian winters happen every year. Something like Ida or Katrina come every 10 or 15 years. It gives you time to prepare.

My parents got their roof replaced right before the storm as an example. Living in this city's fine if you're not a total dumbass.

Attached: Average Brazilian.jpg (640x960, 87.41K)

they're finally gonna do something with it

What do they have in mind? Another hospital would be nice because how many are in downtown anyway

I just want them to demolish that ugly black eyesore on the skyline t.bh. Idk if it's abandoned or not but I never see any cars there

I admittedly don't know how chill or not the people are over there, I'll give you that. But all I hear and know about the city is Bourbon St.
And maybe the Saints, but now that Brees retired they're doomed to suck again.

wwno.org/news/2021-11-29/in-charity-hospital-redevelopment-tulane-university-signs-long-term-lease-for-mixed-use-site

Yeah the food is good and the people aren't terrible here. Everyone's warm to you even if you're a stranger. Maybe it's because of how small this city is but it's got a real community vibe to it. My Any Forumsernational grad school gf said the same thing.

It's a shame it's poor as fuck because once I'm finished with the program I'll be off to DC where the real money is. I don't keep up with sports but Brees was A GOD here.