Every time I see a Chicano I kneel. they're just too powerful

Attached: CHI.gif (888x498, 3.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OeldDfgMPRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what /chi/, its modello time

No as strong as filipino'
youtu.be/OeldDfgMPRI

Attached: 680B61EF-FBC8-4445-8561-78097500A3DD.jpg (1170x769, 575K)

Didnt realize the generalized hatred there is for Mexico, despite being a pretty pacifist nation, until I started browsing morr boards.

Deep down I think its because the westoids wanna see us like a congo country after all we are a race of savages according to them. When in fact Mexico is up there in the 15 top economies, has a relative good gdp per capita and posses enourmous state companies and decent industrial foundations.

Yes, there are many issues that must be corrected, but these are in essence foundational issues that cant be corrected as easy, let us remember that this country was built in genocide, slavery, racism and prejudices against amerindian-ness.

Still we mexicans have conquered a lot of social rights in the last century. The mexican revolution has no equivalent in the rest of the world, except for the bolshevik revolution.

nah it's just a few int schizos making the same posts every day. Most normal people respect Mexico.

>it's just a few

i never hated mexicans until i started browsing int

the average mexican that goes to the USA is short, brown, smelly, fat, and dirty, and listen to shitty narco norteño music.
Really it is not our best representation (neither is the average mexican poster)

cope

I kneel to CHIs and recognize their superiority

>the average mexican that goes to the USA is short, brown, smelly, fat, and dirty
True, but that's also quite literally the average Mexican.

Attached: 1642945602183.jpg (2513x1845, 638.59K)

Hes right you olmec goblin

Attached: 1645053508711.jpg (2200x1504, 831.9K)

Based CHIs, I kneel to my superiors

>olmec
I wish there were any olmecs, at least they would be ethnically homogeneous and would have their own authentic culture
Instead the average mexican is a mix between native, african, and a drop of southern spaniards (which are a mix between arabs and europeans themselves) with no culture besides trying to imitate american pop-consumerism culture, while trying to be accepted and approved by white spaniards as one of them by "mejorando la raza" (improving the brown race), while larping as aztecs.
True cultureless, savage mutts. I hate mexicans.

>it's a mexicans being racist against other mexicans episode

Based

Attached: 1625096523229.jpg (1125x488, 244.15K)

it is interesting, it's like a country-wide division between decent mutt people and savage ugly mutt "people".
It trascends geography, it's more of a class division, only that the worse side is much numerous.

Banda and norteño are the best music genres ever created. Kys

delete that shit from your hard drive

>delete mexikino
No.