Literally what happens here? the only thing i know about it is that one king of the hill joke

literally what happens here? the only thing i know about it is that one king of the hill joke

Attached: Laos-map-boundaries-cities-locator.jpg (1600x1327, 341.17K)

idk, all they do is wewuz about how they took a boat to europe

they're very untouched by civilisation. they were also bombed a lot during the Vietnam era for harboring viet cong

They are chill, Americans bombed Vietnam from there. They are the buffer between Vietnam and Thailand.

are you Chinese or Japanese

My wife is an ethnically Lao Thai. She seems to like Laos but apparently it's poorer than Thailand. Lao is also spoken with an accent that's very similar to an American accent apparently, so Americans who learn Lao sound native very quickly.

Laos and Moldova are completely devoid of recognizable elements to me. Perhaps Bald or Harald have been there.

Isn’t it a Vietnamese puppet state like Cambodia?

Cambodia and vietnam are the shitholes of southeast asia. Also coincidentally the biggest allies of china in southeast asia.

Neither of them are Vietnamese puppet states. Perhaps in the past.

did you mean to write vietnam?

Seething fat yank

Are you fucking retarded? Vietnam is miles ahead of those utter hellholes.

yes, that's why i asked if you meant to write vietnam?

jungle chinks

Nvm, I meant to write Laos instead of Vietnam.

Lowlands along the Mekong are ethnically tai (lao people from which the country derives its name), highlands are tribal (mostly hmongs but also khmers and some tribal tais). The north is part of the golden triangle, an opium producing zone

Did you mean Laos? Vietnam hates China and isn't a shithole.

vietnamese people hate china
their government plays both sides

Piece of thighland the french took off, now its china's shriveled pp

Our ukraine

heroin and hmong genocide

based tb h