Non Euclidian Zoning

>this drives the American insane
Why do Amerilards have to have Euclidian zoning (real term)? Why is it a 40 minute (one way) walk from my childhood house to the nearest store? Why is that walk just theoretical, because you would have to walk on a 2 lane road with no sidewalks and cross a 5 lane road with no crosswalks to get there? What the fuck is wrong with our city planning? Why couldn't we just copy the euros?

Can you walk to the store in your cunt?

Attached: Amsterdam-2021-GettyImages-1195393903-2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

lol
it's funny, you can't mention this on Any Forums without people screeching that they won't give up their cars and won't live in ze pod

Attached: suburbia.jpg (750x886, 78.29K)

I don't want to live next to a store, blacks might appear.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

>can you walk to the store in your cunt ?
yes

and regarding america's massive car-centered planning, idk, I think they overstimated the use of cars when they designed the cities, and I mean yes, in a certain way it was better for a long time, to have highways and crossings and 200-lane avenues in order to let the boomer cages flow freely, but it comes to a point where people realize that they live in a huge race track, and among parking lots, instead of a proper, walkable city.

Fuck, corner stores are so nice. You can literally just walk a few streets and boom, you can buy drinks, snacks, ingredients, whatever you need.
I love cars, but it's just gone too far. People wonder why our kids are so fucked up, why school shootings happen. Well, it's because they don't have a car and anyone or anything they can interact with basically inaccessible without one, so they're sat at home playing video games and browsing the internet 24/7.

Attached: 59036a187dea725c008b50b2.jpg (800x1087, 147.31K)

Are there laws in america against mixed zoning? We have corner shops and markets literally everywhere around here, even if you live in a suburban lot area there will be a somewhat busier street with some shops and services at your disposal somewhere. In some places, even in major cities, you'll find designated plazas and parks where street markets are hosted

Attached: taxco9.png (768x1371, 2.69M)

>Are there laws in america against mixed zoning?
Yes most American cities have 80%+ of the area zoned exclusively for detached single family homes.

The closest store from me is like 2 minutes away. It's nice.

Boomers grew up on the idea of the American dream. A house in the suburbs and a car are a big part of that. We have mixed zoning areas, but boomers love their copy paste mcmansions. Much of these areas are kept as single-family zoning, which makes it illegal to build anything but detached single family homes. There's also commercial areas in cities where nobody can live.

Then you have this angle Anyone who owns a house actively dislikes mixed use zoning, and building townhouses or apartments because then the poors will come in. So these areas don't build any new housing, which forces new buildings to be built further away.

Anyways, I just don't get the obsession with not living in ze pod, as 99% of American homes are copy/paste hackjobs

Attached: GettyImages-470310871-5a1ae86ec7822d001a2446c1.jpg (1997x1498, 714.16K)

Yeah

Attached: MMH_Diagram_Landing_Page-1.jpg (2048x603, 157.58K)

>Euclidian
I dont think you understand Euclid.
Watch the videos about stroads.
Also never conpare Dutch fags and their streets and bicycle tracks to any other cuntry. They been spending billions since the ninties to do the work needed to achieve the level of infrastructure.
And its mostly flat ground.

Sad
Thanks for replies

i can walk to the store in 2 mins, cant imagine not being able to get my daily food by walking

Attached: Confused Pepe.jpg (400x400, 55.21K)

unironically, how do you survive in the US of A without a car?
I guess you just can't ?

Britfags don't know how good they have it. Except for the food and cost of living in your cities.

You have to live in an apartment in the city. In New York, San Francisco, and maybe a few other places you can get away with not having a car.

do you have walking paths? there is a long ally near me with houses in, these houses have no parking. Very comfy and nice to not walk by the road. I would have to live in the Northeast if i was to go to the US,

Attached: dubai shit.jpg (1229x857, 205.32K)

Must be fucking terrible to have an illness like epilepsy or something where you can't drive. Essentially barred from society completely, can't even do basic chores.

Depends on the place, some places have walking paths, most don't. It's fun sometimes to use google streetview and just drop in a random place. Most walking paths, at least the ones near me, don't really go anywhere. They just run along the side of the road for people who want to go for a walk or something.

Yeah, it probably sucks balls. Especially if your condition prevents you from getting a stable job too.

Attached: 8ec.jpg (1278x837, 206.78K)