What are the main differences between German people and Austrian people?

What are the main differences between German people and Austrian people?

Attached: _113833071_hitlerventana.png (2048x1152, 3.88M)

One has cucked translations and the other has less cucked translations.

none

which one is which?

>germans:
no culture left, are grmanic, likely speak standart german

>austrians:
same as most of europe, are mainly celto-slavic, defenitly speak local dialetcs

both

One is full autistic and the other is full schizo.
Guess who is who.

One it hitler and the other is hitler

None, they are both evil Europe destroying retards

Austrians have a fetish for basements.

It is tradition that every Austrian child is dropped on the head after birth

One got a Hinter and the other didn’t

Hitler

I am ashamed of the parts of my family that married g*rmans. They speak platt and look like the most disgenic albino niggers imaginable. Also they hace untreated warts on their fingertips which they spread unashamedly. Also fuck protestants

Attached: 1578126371520.jpg (728x546, 81.16K)

Krauts love cucked state TV, living in post-war commieblocks and having their wifes fucked by refugees. They are cold and stiff, the main culture defined by nordgeek and Prussian influences.They take great pride in being a cultural and architectural wasteland without traditions and historical awareness apart from 'le Hitler bad :('. Horrible sense of humor and weird af progressivist jingoism.

Austrians have many historical towns still intact (Vienna is THE European city), make decent beer, have a very interesting and rich history preserved in monuments and museums and are actually laid back, funny and witty. Chilling in Beisln and other pubs/taverns.

Attached: germs.jpg (961x785, 254.85K)

Austrians are the war criminal branch of the germanic family

Based

Attached: 1569516956571.jpg (620x809, 99.9K)

Germans in my experience are NPC's while austrians are all smug like french but are not actually french.

Austria is Austria-Hungary, old Habsburger dynasties etc. Hitler just made Germany submit to Austria.

Attached: 56.jpg (768x1024, 110.92K)

germans speak proper german while austrians take pride in their peasant dialect, thats about it

Austrians be like:
>Yes I'm Eastern Kingdomer
East from what?
>Just East, okay?????

Attached: ml0okcluf0d81.jpg (586x466, 66.21K)

Austria is to Germany what Canada is to the USA

None really. Look at /deutsch/. Ösis there are just Germans but even more autistic

>peasant dialect
>spoken by most German Emperors
Oh nonono...I get that you feel some nordgeek brotherhood with your fellow pasty and protestant abominations, but that's not it, senpai.

Selection bias. /deutsch/ in general is just a cesspool for all kinds of pseudo witty and low class NPCs posting from their mum's basement. Postmodern, petite bourgeoise Lumpenproletariat in cucked Kraut flavor.