This is not up to debate btw

This is not up to debate btw.

Attached: 1620335100115.png (1075x942, 164.22K)

Nigga tried to sneak Austria in the top

Some on this site wold say that Israel goes a tier above simply "Defined History"

china should be noticeable or some degree because they hardly ever did fuck all outside of muh middle kingdom

usa too high

I would swap Saudi Arabia (Islam) and Austria. There is an argument for Israel having its own their (controlled history)

>what is the Habsburg
Italian education everyone.
Any Forumschuds out Your hate boner for Choina doesn't define it's undeniable historical impact.

Lol Austria at the top

>mexico
>any historical impact
You're Chicano we know

Daily reminder that today's Greeks have nothing to with ancient Greeks.

Attached: Greek.png (975x750, 1.05M)

>modern ar*bic Egypt
>defined history

Attached: 1632131892852.jpg (2544x4000, 745.06K)

armenia and georgia should be on top

also mongolia and netherlands should be higher, bulgaria lower

what is china's historical impact, then? go on, name something besides the compass, paper, and gunpowder

Why?

Impact isn't just inventions. But you cant deny the impact of silk road, and having total domination and control of east asia for millenias. All of jap and korean stuff is basically chinese. Their langugae, their scripture, their architecture, their food.

What were the historical impacts of Bulgaria and Romania.
The only thing I know about them is that they have millions of gypsies there

this is history, not cultural impact. and i don't think the silk road is "chinese", since was panasiatic and just as equally involved the peoples of central asia who were responsible for, you know, actually trading. i don't think they warrant a top spot since most of their history they were isolationist, they never really conquered anything that wasn't already china outside of brief central asian conquests during the tang, and tributary states are still very hands off

>Austria and China above Iran
lmao

Attached: 1644861590634.png (275x190, 60.95K)

persia was based but got destroyed

China created Japan and Korea.

Well India was Destryed by mongols too.

Honestly America should be higher 2bh. America's had a huge amount of impact on the world

Cultural impact isn't conquest either

you were austrias bitch for hundreds of years

Only science inflution should be count to be honest.

America was irrelevant until post WW2

Yeah they only created shit that had massive impact in shaping human history

I think Mongolia should be at the second level. Without the Mongol empire there would have been no chinese inventions in Europe, no silk road, and definitely a massively delayed colonization. Not only this, but the fact that the mongols didn't conquer Europe was a massive fluke that ended up changing world history forever. Same with the whole Japanese invasion that failed twice by sheer luck.

Israel should be a level down

India is fine at its current level, but one could argue that it should be at the top considering how powerful the kingdoms were for thousands of years. Not to mention their contributions to math, philosophy, grammar, astronomy, metallurgy, etc. that is only surpassed by China.

NORWAY WON CHUD

If China never existed, Europe would be a massive shithole outside of the meds and maybe the parts that had access to the near east.

>name something besides a mere three things we would still be in feudalism without

You're still Norway's bitch.

Retard. India should be at defining tier since they're what motivated the Euros to settle in the new world in the first place.
Turks unironically should be their own tier above everyone else. Not only did they indirectly cause the Enlightenment and the Age of Discovery and eventually the modern world today, they also mogged the Persians and Arabs, fucked over India and caused Chinese dynasties to collapse.
Cultural impact dictates a nation's political and social development, therefore it has historical impact. The Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese psyche were all heavily shaped by Chinese philosophers. Plus, you're clearly underestimating the effects of those inventions you mentioned.

>the compass, paper, and gunpowder
Dude, with this three, you can easily conquer the whole world. Even the Mongol Empire would sound like a little bitch against this background. Paper is super weapon, Compass is super weapon, Gunpowder is Angel of Death.

Never saw this flag before, what country? And why it's at the top?

The mongols didn't even invade India you retard

Russia and Israel were also only massively relevant in the 1900's and mostly after ww2. I think US, Russia, and Israel should all be in the third level

Attached: S20216-21423250.jpg (697x415, 51.04K)