20 Greatest Nations

20 Greatest Nations.
Criteria:
>history
>standards of living
>future

Attached: 20naysh.png (3000x1777, 1.72M)

Poland has none of those..

>gold jew netural cuck land
>great nation

Portugal, Austria and especially Denmark have nothing to do here.

India should be here, their history is fabulous and made many things.

Indian civilisation maybe, but there is no "Indian nation" so they're disqualified.

How the fuck is India not on here?
Denmark, Sweden? No history of note. They figured out writing in 1200 AD. Switzerland is only relevant in European history, and only very very recently. What a retarded map made by a retarded person

By that logic, there is no Turkish nation, no Italian nation, no iranian nation, no chinese nation. The Indian subcontinent was unified multiple times during history and far earlier than the other countries on this map. Your definition of a "nation" seems to be when a certain region decided to have a nationalist unifying movement, which happened everywhere but at slightly different times

Austria and Denmark both have good standards of living and will have a good future, especially Denmark
The fact that he included all of Western Europe + Poland but excluded Belgium has destroyed my sides THOUGH

Then why not Canada ?

Even if Canada has no history, it is much more relevant and richer than the countries you listed. It has also a brighter future because with the global warming they will get all the stuffs from the North Pole.

I'm going by Herodotus' definition of nation:
>common blood
>common religion (culture would be more appropriate nowadays)
>common language

Genetically the north of India differs a lot from the south. Hinduism isn't one religion but more an umbrella of disparate traditions. There are so many languages that in order for most Indians to communicate they'd have to speak in English.

Canada is an extension of the British nation and I didn't want any redundancies in this map.

Attached: file.png (600x597, 275.9K)

>france
>sweden
>belgium
>usa
Furure. Take your meds. The future belongs to v4, croatia, slovenia and russia.

>Canada is an extension of the British nation
It's okay you big head ?You have an inflated ego.

you picked poland and not india?

Refer here:

>Genetically the north of India differs a lot from the south.
Your image doesn't even have Indian samples you unbelievable retard KEK
Most genetic studies show that Indians are genetically quite homogenous since 100 CE
Sure North and South India have different languages, different levels of development, and different histories, but they also have plenty in common. Most Indians know 2-3 languages, and most Indians could survive living in another part of India. Stop basing your views of India off of int and pol

Attached: 2509.png (500x491, 136.38K)

You didn't include Ireland?

>Your image doesn't even have Indian samples
It was to justify my inclusion of Turkey and Iran.
>Sure North and South India have different languages, different levels of development, and different histories, but they also have plenty in common. Most Indians know 2-3 languages, and most Indians could survive living in another part of India. Stop basing your views of India off of int and pol
Tell it to Herodotus not me.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (800x800, 955.21K)

>It was to justify my inclusion of Turkey and Iran.
Are you kidding? If you put Indians on that PCA they would all cluster pretty closely.

>Tell it to Herodotus not me.
Okay so you're just a retard with an inferiority complex towards India. Thanks for letting us know

>Okay so you're just a retard with an inferiority complex towards India.

Attached: lol.png (940x841, 1.23M)

>If you put Indians on that PCA they would all cluster pretty closely.
You're wrong.

Attached: nigger.png (1035x778, 210.46K)

This is white supremacy, sit down brownoid.

>usa
>history