Why are SEA countries so fussy about sexpats?

We come and blow mega bux on the local economy and implement a big, fat wealth transfer to qts who inevitably spend the money on the local economy as wel.

It seems like as the years go by the entry requirements and visa situations just continuously becomes more onerous and difficult to stay for awhile. I’m not going on a 2 week trip, I need at LEAST 6 months really make good selections on the qts and maybe have a few flings.

Just make a fucking 1 year visa and fucking get over it. God dammit

Attached: 57D073D0-4B66-437A-8DB5-86E06A7FB85E.png (750x1334, 2.36M)

Loser

>tfw long fingernails
boner gone

Attached: 1639101304953.png (268x325, 86.7K)

Just let white men fuck the girls they want, you jealous brownie

Attached: 1618515788114.jpg (723x904, 206.06K)

Seek help please, you're probably browner than him.

I’m a 30 year old white American guy you fucking retard

Actual cretin, sexpats are dysgenic trash who should be castrated.

>I’m a 30 year old white American guy you fucking retard
Learn how to read, idiot. I'm calling the canadian a brownie

Why so mad?

Because svetlana and gretchen already rejected your ass so now you cope by raping lingling and chichi and yes sex tourism is rape because of the power dynamic. Cry about it.

So getting a prostitute is also rape?

>Because svetlana and gretchen already rejected your ass so now you cope by raping lingling and chichi and yes sex tourism is rape because of the power dynamic. Cry about it.
Just eat your dinner and stop seething, brownie manlet.

Attached: 1641191479302.jpg (1280x1812, 241.96K)

>blow mega bux on the local economy
>a big, fat wealth transfer
>spend the money on the local economy

>Why are SEA countries so fussy about sexpats?

Because not everything in life is about money. But you come to these poorer countries and corrupt their youth, make their lives to revolve around money, buying their bodies like slabs of meat, like living sextoys, destroying their honor and their countries' honor. You're just a senseless hedonist fuck.

Didn't read

>moralfaggots on Any Forums

Your posts are the reason I decided to leave Any Forums. I just wanted to thank you before I left.

It's a little bit sleazy

kek, ok

Attached: 1635580477679.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

Brown boys love BWC milkum

Sometimes it feels like rape papered over with money and that’s kind of the appeal tbqh

Like I have one girl that has to drink with me before we have sex and before the alcohol kicks in she looks like she doesn’t want to be there at all *shrugs*

I also had this girl who didn’t ask for money the night before when she was really drunk and she kind of kept pestering me to wake up and “go do something” and I just laid in bed and wants to keep sleeping. She suddenly just quickly gathered her things and silently left and it was a defeaning silence. That also felt like rape and was free

user, how often do you this and how old are these girls