What the fuck I can't believe I'm going bald at the age of 25

what the fuck I can't believe I'm going bald at the age of 25

Attached: 20220216_183610.jpg (700x1061, 80.75K)

Neither of my parents nor their parents are bald. I'm suspecting I might be the mailman's kid.

Funny thing is, no one else in my family is bald.

Take Finasteride

Is this a diet problem or my sessile state? I don't understand what is wrong with me. I cried for an hour yesterday looking at myself, there's no fucking way.

kek
there is no cure for baldness
unless you spend several grand on professional transplants(50-100k)

Does it work?
I saw the ones in Turkey, they're so fucking expensive. The cheaper ones are voodoo witch doctor tier shit

Or a daily Finasteride pill

Do I just shave it all off and look like a nipple for the rest of my life? Should I get a hair transplant?

>(50-100k)
bullshit
you can get transplants in Turkey for 3k

Link

transplants are the stupidest route. they will look like shit, your hair will be thin, and you will have a very visible rectangular patch no matter how much you pay.

if you care about your appearance, get some (high quality) wigs. they're not a big deal unless you're an insecure cuck. they have the added benefit of allowing you to radically change your hair to suit your outfit.

cannot believe in TYOOL 2021 people are still buying into the fucking transplant scam.

this but I was 19

If I were you I wouldn't get transplants. You might not look that bad shaved. I've never seen a guy with a shaved head and thought "wow this bald fuck looks like shit," for what it's worth

Looking like a dick isn't cool.

But who I am to judge.

What am I supposed to do? I look like a fucking eraser if I shave, plus let's get real I don't even know if I can date anyone anymore looking like a gay golem
Are you shaving it all off? Do you grow your beard out?

>Does it work?
It will save the hair you still have and it might regrow a little that you've lost but there's a 1-5% it'll make you impotent

I'm 38 and going bald on top. I'll die a permavirgin.

Attached: 1627916293506.webm (496x960, 2.27M)

I've been going bald since 19, 24 now and already at it's over stage
Shaving it in the next week before a house party I'm going to