Despite being "liberal" and "tolerant", deep inside, most firsties see non-firsties as subhuman...

Despite being "liberal" and "tolerant", deep inside, most firsties see non-firsties as subhuman. They unironically believe that being born in a rich country makes them demigods.

Attached: 1611366806988.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

The only reason why you're "rich" and "successful" is because you were born in a rich country. If you were, by a chace, born in a third world country, you would be just like them. There is literally no genetic difference between you and Bangladeshi beggar, Angolan tribesman or Ukrainian smuggler.

Attached: IMG_20211108_163752.jpg (546x534, 60.9K)

Yeah man, I wish I could hide my flag like on Any Forums sometimes. The CCPnigger has ruined our image to the point that a bd flag posting on a thread is enough to kill it. This is still the asshole of the internet so idgaf about some mutt calling me a nigger but when people straight up ignore you it hurts in a different place, and it hurts like hell.

Don't feel too bad. A lot of the Americans and Euros here are unironically the most retarded and useless people in their cunts. I have never seen so many retard whites in one place, except for my middle school KEK

It's true
All we have left is cope

>we

Yes?

it's all education. many thirdies in PhD programs and such show me it's not some immutable characteristic of thirdies to be dumb

Liberalism and tolerance is in fact a mask that they mostly use to convince themselves they are humanitarian or some shit like that.
So when a liberal says shit like he cares about black lives matter or ENVIRONMENT it's actually him trying to correct his image as in
>i'm not one of the bad guys who's grangrangrangrans used to make money off plantations or strip mining coal or speculation on the wallstreet or anything like that, nope i'm nothing like that

>user discovers libs hipocrisy

We're better than you, yes

Not true. I also see brown people in the first world as subhuman.

i'm hiding your posts falseflag kun

No

And?

>If you were, by a chace, born in a third world country, you would be just like them.
Yes
>There is literally no genetic difference between you and Bangladeshi beggar, Angolan tribesman or Ukrainian smuggler.
No

unironically yes
you are poor because you are and always be underdeveloped "humans"

Filtered

Attached: 5B3BCF31-25AA-4BB1-A969-1ECAEE1A5745.jpg (477x480, 28.35K)

Who cares what they see us as? I never gave a shit what foreigner thinks about me.