Is this man white to you?

Is this man white to you?
I look somewhat similar to him.

Attached: 5348FAF2-1EE6-4127-B183-2D94AE207BF3.jpg (500x332, 22.74K)

Of course not.

Looks lik a transgender iranian

yea

No. Looks slavic.

No. Looks Greek.

looks very med, probably yugoslavian if I had to guess

Parece como mi hermano. We are not wh*te

No, looks african

Yes

He looks Russian

No
He looks Southern European or light MENA

No

He looks at least partly celtic so he's an O.G. whitoid

I looked it up
He is Persian and I knew it
Easily passes as Italian in both color and features

Attached: MV5BMTkyNzA5MDgxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzExMjYzMTE@._V1_.jpg (1545x2031, 1.34M)

No. Just because he's Persian "so he's supposed to look darker than Italians" doesn't make him look like one. He looks Russian

He looks Balkan

He most likely has Georgian genes. Persians would marry Georgian women to make their race more attractive. Also, Turks used to abduct Georgian kids in the 18th-19th century and sell them to Persians and others.

> He is Persian so he looks Italian

Snownigger

That man lives in iran and his ethnicity is iranian but has the same ancient ancestors that europeans do from over 8,000 years ago unlike most iranians who share a different ancient ancestor.

Remember there is a big nomadic group of ancient humans that spread not only to europe but northern iran and a very small minority to the mountains north of india and pakistan. They first came from the region around the caucus mountains and eastern europe

People here are to distracted by national borders and need to look more into ancient human migration patterns to find out how some humans are connected to eachother from the ancient past.

Essentially that man is White. Remember that the OP is not just posting any typical iranian.

Absolute delusional
He has Italian like features, would be called light Dinaro-Med if his name was Fabrizio Di Cazzo
Utter shitalian faggots with their Levantine mindset

Which have a huge phenotypical overlap with Italians

Yes makes sense, he passes in a lot of places actually

Seething snownigger, only you would call him Dinaro Med. He looks Russian

Utter snowniggers trying to self insert in the Mediterranean number 00(!)#!