I'm not joking when I say this: ethnic french people aren't a majority. During all my life...

I'm not joking when I say this: ethnic french people aren't a majority. During all my life, the white people I've met always had grandparents from other european nations (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, etc...) I thought that I myself was native french until later on in life when I learned that my grandparents came from Portugal on my mother's side, and that my dad grandfather was Spanish. It just never came to my mind because we're culturally french.

Attached: 1633409575216.png (502x437, 185.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Etk_1yteMcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pure nations do not exist

Isn't it common to have Greek ancestry in the south?

nice dumbs (checked self)

altho i met a chechen who said he's pure and was chechen since adam, alto he also said he's german.... (or he things he is)

same story
always thought i was just russian until i learned that my great grandparents on moms line were mansi

he also said his half-russian kids are chechens and that theres no such things as female dna transfer (so if ur mom asian but dad european u will always be european-looking)

>Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Russia, etc...
Only one of these nations is white and it's not Poland

Holy dubs

Attached: 1613011898337.png (657x527, 49.43K)

i'm less than 50% french
(i have sp*nish, g*rm*n and j*p****e blood)

>he also said his half-russian kids are chechens and that theres no such things as female dna transfer
Dangerously based

I have a bit of belgian probably.
Romanian too.

Is that true? I was in a thread a few days back with an Estonian who was claiming the same thing, it sounds like bullshit.

rip

True, its very rare to meet a real french, most whites here have others european background.

It’s bullshit. Almost every physical trait is autosomal

Mon dieu...

Except that one that shall not be mentioned

It's true but it depends on your testosterone levels. The higher T you are, the more the kids will have your genes.

I am literally 100% English and traced my ancestry back on all sides and found nothing but English people. I don't even have any Welsh, Scottish or Irish ancestry. Literally just English, and mostly from the same region of England that I grew up in too.

Attached: 1625345545174.jpg (722x478, 215.78K)

And the line ends with you

Inbred

All of them came from the continent in the celtic migration

Not true, I will have several children and continue my bloodline.

I'm not from a village though, most of my family are from London. It's unlikely I have any significant degree of inbreeding in my ancestry and I have never come across any in my research.

I have an Anglo-Saxon surname.

No idea what you mean

The romanian part is diluted though since 1800

israel has ashkenazi, sephardim, mizrahi you dolt.

Brazil?

Im 100% Indian though

das rite!
we da french nao
youtu.be/Etk_1yteMcI

The most recent non-Italian ancestor of mine I could track was a German mercenary from around 400 years ago.

I'm belgian (ignore the flag it's just that I live here) and I can trace one part of my family back to the 14th century, the other to 1850

>pureblood master race

And I'm going to muddy my lineage quite a lot with my costa rican wife, no regrets

Attached: 1635926801959.jpg (959x956, 147.47K)