Imagine being europoorean

Imagine being europoorean

Imagine waking up every day thinking you're less relevant and imporant every passing day

Attached: EdmZPtJXgAAjIIc.png (421x286, 106.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2022/feb/16/ecj-dismisses-hungary-poland-complaints-eu-rule-of-law-measure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok im there

I am happy that Africa and Asia are richer!

Europe will always be the most important continent on the world. Truly the center of the world

salty about the missed gibs?

theguardian.com/law/2022/feb/16/ecj-dismisses-hungary-poland-complaints-eu-rule-of-law-measure

same

EU would be a superpower if it federalized and actually had an army like it used to.

If Africans are getting richer they can fucking stop coming here already

Attached: pobrane.jpg (225x225, 8.75K)

Noooo we have to keep le other continentoids poor, famished and miserable!

EU is a shithole precisely because of centralized government in brussels. Europe was great only in times when European nations were competing.

Today Europoorean economy is thwarted by the corruption, bureaucracy, anti-business enviroment coming out of the EU regulators that businesses need to comply with on top of national laws.

The reason why EU hasn't produced anything of note in the last 20 years and it's only going downhill.

You know you are part of this project Stanislaw?

Attached: 1604964230236.png (1374x1245, 257.29K)

It's not Africans, it's more competent nations such as US and China and other Asian countries.

Yes even US is going up in relation to Europoverty, despite already being richer and having plethora of internal problems

This

Europe is a dying continent because Europeans keep looking back in time. We have Brits who still believe the British Empire can come back, we have French people jacking off to Napoleon, we have Italians still thinking the Roman Empire exists, we have Scandis yelling about MUH VIKANGS.

No European country will stand a chance in the upcoming century alone. We simply don't have the manpower, resources or power to compete with emerging giga economies.
USA already came up, China is the next in line but after that we have countries like India and African economies that have hundreds of millions of people and far higher potential for growth than European countries does.
>B-BUT WE CAN JUST STAY INDEPENDENT AND SMALL
Yeah good one. You will get eaten alive by other global giga economies and you will be begging on your knees to keep your sovereignty.

Europe MUST unite and Europe WILL unite.
And together, we can rule the upcoming century.

Attached: gigachadeu.jpg (910x983, 73.56K)

dumb defeatist polecuck
you'll never amount to anything with that attitude

Sir please let us in too sir we are white and european too sir

Attached: 2004easternturkey.png (957x632, 1.25M)

Yes and I suffer as an Europoor.

When you realize how things should be vs how they are now you feel depressed.

+combing that majority of people are apebrains who do not get basic facts about bureacracy and economy they all love EU because of propaganda from media it make it even more depressing

>tf
>tp
Your aging ass isn’t going to do nothing and your opinion will not matter in 20 years anyways.

If the EU was just competent they could compete easily. The GDP of the EU is about the same as the US.

It's just that nobody in the EU is willing to cooperate and make tough decisions in order to have a real foreign policy.

go back Piotr

>you will never
Sure I will never, when I belong to minority, most people are too fucking dumb to point the fatal flaws of EU, you don't underestimate how utterly retarded majority of the people are, how easily they get manipulated by the propaganda and how smug they feel about themselves.

The biggest issue is the rapidly aging demographics of europe and the biggest tough decision would be to force these nosexhaving chuds to have 3 kids at the minimum.

IMO, African countries are not yet developed enough so that we could say they have economies in the traditional sense that can be quantified through a metric like the GDP.
Africa should be excluded from global GDP for that reason.
I'm not being racist here, just realist. You need more time to go from stone age to the silicon age.

my indo-european kurdi brothers