Thoughts on Cairo?

Thoughts on Cairo?

Attached: 1645009455154.jpg (3456x3200, 2.5M)

Its getting replaced as the capital city for a reason.

That reason being?

Allah akbar

Hellas

More like HellaShitty

This image is of Cairo, Egypt.

Halo 2

>no red bricks in sight
Nah

That wasn't Cairo, that was New Mombasa

live your myth in cairo

Egypt is a blooming and booming country. Been there last year on a business trip, seen the construction. Impressive, great future ahead.

This is what happens when you have a centralized forward thinking government, like in China

it sucks cock

The capital of Egypt ahould either be Alexandria or Thebes for maximum amount of larp
Take meds

>Alexandria
Rotting city full of el ogros whose grandparents came from the saعid (upper egypt) and now claim they’re Alexandrine and ewww fuck those disgusting fallahi deltans yuck!!
Nowadays, all it takes to be Alexandrine is to just pronounce some words differently and use “we” instead of “I” every now and then.
>Thebes
Luxor is so distant and isolated from most of the population. The entirety of Upper Egypt has absolutely horrible geography.

This so much. I love totalitarian leaders who pave way for economic success. Who gives a shit about human rights? Especially in an pisslamic country like Egypt, CC is giving LGBTQ youth a bigger voice in the community and is working on spreading liberal, humanitarian values among the young population by holding annual conferences, making incentives, etc.
This is aside from the fact that he’s turning Cairo into a much better city by bulldozing tons of the slums, building a LRT, 2 monorails, a new central train station in Giza (Mounib), and making a ton of new metro stations.
All those who seethe are shamoid dogs who used to think their countries were superior and always thought egyptians were yucky and stupid.

Noooo you have to have an easily subvertable system or else!

Paз ycлышaл бeдный aбиccинeц,
Чтo дaлeкo, нa ceвepe, в Кaиpe
Зaнзибapcкиe дeвyшки пляшyт
И любoвь пpoдaют зa дeньги.

This borderlands filter or something?

dark pussies, low iq, fat, ugly peoples homeland

its in egypt

there is no greenery in egypt

it's photoshop of athens greece with egypt flag

>yuck!!
I recognize that posting style.

Attached: 10398711_144005818764_956875_n.jpg (600x578, 79.14K)