Should I learn Spanish from Spain or sudaca dialect? What are pros and cons?

Should I learn Spanish from Spain or sudaca dialect? What are pros and cons?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (2000x1333, 132.27K)

irrelevant, you'll sound like a german psychopath either way

unironically spain spanish cause chances are you ended up retiring here and if you sound like a latino people will laugh in your face or think you are making fun of them and get into trouble

LMFAO

You met any Europeans speaking latin Spanish dialect?

Attached: 1644154349651.gif (420x420, 191.76K)

I did, a german girl, it was uncanny because she had a top tier argentinian accent despite being there for only a year. Even other latinx were impressed.

you'll have german accent with few autochthonal words

Unless you're planning on traveling to sudacaland, you should just learn the Spanish Spanish

You're closer to us, so Spanish from Spain seems the right choice.

Unless you live in the American continent there's no reason for choosing the sudaca version

Not from Spain.

Es una gran mierda de dialecto. Te digo de corazon.

Is there any difference besides accent? And isn't andalucian spanish the same as sudaca spanish?

Apparently grammar is slightly different and slang obviously

the closest to latin american accents would be the canarian, exist seseo in some parts of AndalucĂ­a but even in Galicia some minor areas are seseantes

/thread

Andalusian is what most people think of when they think of a Spaniard accent

I understand english better than sudaca spanish. I understand sudaca spanish better than andalusian spanish.

The name of the girl? Adolfina Hitler

>should I learn spanish from spain or the corrupted creole spoken by south american brown monk- I mean, s*caca ""dialect""?
you already had a bias.

1) Spaniards talk like faggots, don't learn that unless you're a faggot or want to sound like one
2) Sudaca means south american, i'm guessing you mean latinx, in which case you should learn the "neutral" mexican accent which they use to dub movies

The OG way of speaking Spanish is obviously the right choice.

Attached: begbie.jpg (615x435, 31.57K)

Latinx is a non-word.

bigot nazi