In 1993, Hungarian Monica Seles, the nr. 2 female tennis player in the world...

In 1993, Hungarian Monica Seles, the nr. 2 female tennis player in the world, was stabbed on court by a German fan of the German nr 1 player Steffa Graf in Germany, the knife was only 1.5 cm away from certain death for Monica, injuring her and taking away the best years of her career and giving her such bad trauma that "PTSD" was invented to describe her condition, yet the attacker was never arrested by the German court and Steffa Graf never condemned the attack.
Why are Germans so evil?

Attached: Bilde_2022-02-16_121821.png (802x801, 726.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DGqFE1Kr2bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>turning your back to Germans

>Nooooo not the hecking PTSD

Attached: 1610568266524.png (444x942, 303.7K)

Serbs believe this was orchestrated by Western intelligence agencies.

serbs believe that about nearly everything though

serbs are always right thn

Das rite juanito

Germans have always fought oppressors
>On 12 October 1809, a German university student named Friedrich Staps attempted to assassinate Napoleon during a military parade at Schönbrunn Palace. Staps was arrested and found to be carrying a large carving knife. When Rapp asked whether he had planned to assassinate Napoleon, Staps answered in the affirmative.
>Napoleon wanted to speak to Staps directly, so he was brought to the Emperor.
>‘Where were you born?’ – ‘In Naumburgh.’
>‘What is your father?’ – ‘A Protestant minister.’
>‘How old are you?’ – ‘I am 18.’
>‘What did you intend to do?’ – ‘To kill you.’
>‘You are mad, young man; you are an illuminato.’ – ‘I am not mad; and I know not what is meant by an illuminato.’
>‘You are sick, then.’ – ‘I am not sick; I am healthy.’
>‘Why did you wish to assassinate me?’ – ‘Because you have caused the misfortunes of my country.’
>‘Have I done you any harm?’ – ‘You have done harm to me and all Germans.’
>‘By whom were you sent? Who instigated you?’ – ‘Nobody. I determined to take your life from the conviction that I should thereby render the highest service to my country and to Europe.’
>‘I tell you, you are mad or sick.’ – ‘Neither.’
>After a doctor examined Staps and pronounced him in good health, Napoleon twice offered Stapps a pardon:
>‘You will ruin your family', said Napoleon. 'If you ask pardon for the crime you intended to commit, I will grant it.’
>‘I want no pardon,’ replied Staps, ‘I feel the deepest regret for not having executed my design.’
>‘You seem to think very lightly of the commission of a crime!’
>‘Killing you is a duty, not a crime.’
>‘Would you not be grateful if I pardoned you?’
>‘I would still seize the first opportunity of taking your life.’
>Staps was executed by a firing squad on October 17, 1809. His last words were: “Liberty forever! Germany forever! Death to the tyrant!”

Attached: 1574050307932.jpg (460x567, 79.18K)

>and taking away the best years of her career
NOOO NOT THE HECKIN MEME CAREERINO, SHE CAN'T HIT BALLS AGAIN THE POOR WOMANERINO WHAT IS HER ONLYFANS

Attached: 1644953549900.png (598x800, 231.09K)

>giving her such bad trauma that "PTSD" was invented to describe her condition,
No fucking way is that true.

OMGGGGG le hecking poor woman :( omg knifey hurty OMG she cry IM OUTRAGED HOW COULD HE HURT THiS WOMAN?!????

I can’t keep playing games with you boy or your pussy click.

here's a video about the incident.
youtu.be/DGqFE1Kr2bM

>were not obsessed

incels

you have to go back

ITT: antiziganism

Germans prefer to fight women it dosen't go so well with the men

Attached: eo-06941.jpg (2800x2201, 534.24K)

KINO

>was stabbed on court by a German fan of the German nr 1 player Steffa Graf in Germany
fucking simp

>>‘You are mad, young man; you are an illuminato.’ – ‘I am not mad; and I know not what is meant by an illuminato.’
Explain someone